Windows 10: Pop noise after every sound

Discus and support Pop noise after every sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know this isn't a connection issue as my USB ports are connected properly and it isn't a normal crackling noise. After any sound, there is a pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swiffyjake, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Pop noise after every sound

I know this isn't a connection issue as my USB ports are connected properly and it isn't a normal crackling noise. After any sound, there is a pop sound.

:)

swiffyjake, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. AFWS Win User
    Buzzing and popping noise after driver update?

WIndows 10 Pro, version 1709, OS build 16299.248. I really haven't tried any steps other than restarting and shutting down computer. I noticed I will also get the popping noise when I plugin my headphones or a usb stick. When I shutdown and restarted it
    gave this really odd noise lasted around 10 seconds. I thought about maybe doing a system restore. I made a restore point like 2 weeks ago.

Edit:

OK, I tried system restore and it failed. After listening to it again on startup it sounds like static on phone. Also within certain programs it sounds like static noise and then when closing it gives a quick popping noise.

Edit 2:

OK, I think I finally ruled this down to a speakers issue. If I go to sound > playback > configure > test, it gives the same sounds I'm getting in my programs. If I disable the speakers and open up my programs it doesn't give the sounds anymore. How do I
    go about fixing this?

4. JohnRice Win User

Pop noise after every sound

Popping sound at bootup

Just upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Each time I boot up I get a popping noise from my speakers. So far this is the only time it is heard when the PC running. Checked all the drives associated with sound/speakers and they are listed as the latest.
    Everything else appears to be working OK.

JohnRice, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Pop noise after every sound

1. Pop noise after every sound - Similar Threads - Pop noise every

2. popping sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    popping sound: my computer gives a popping sound, and often a crackling sound [generally instead of music] on start up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popping-sound/86aa61a9-903c-4098-bc3b-978f60ecf7da
  3. popping sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    popping sound: my computer gives a popping sound, and often a crackling sound [generally instead of music] on start up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popping-sound/86aa61a9-903c-4098-bc3b-978f60ecf7da
  4. Clicking sound or popping noise from microphone on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Clicking sound or popping noise from microphone on PC: [IMG]The clicking sound or popping noise from a microphone on a Windows PC is frustrating because it interrupts the video or screen recording. Due to this issue, users cannot use the microphone on video or audio calls in different apps. If you experience such an issue on your...
  5. Weird Crackling/Popping noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Crackling/Popping noise: when i try to play any audio on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, it makes a weird crackling/popping noise (i only have 1 audio device in settings) submitted by /u/King_Savage_276 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3f23l/weird_cracklingpopping_noise/
  6. sound popping

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound popping: Hello, i recently upgraded from a Windows XP operating system to a Dell Optiplex 3040 with Windows 10 Pro. I re-used my old Cambridge Soundworks speakers and bass. I also upgraded to a Dell U3415W monitor a little later. After installing the new monitor, i get audio...
  7. Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise: My 2016 refurbished HP ENVY m7 Notebook recently (< 3 weeks) started making odd noises. (Win 10 Home v1909 then v2004) When I power it on, between POST and power-on password, it will do a loud click with sometimes a bit of a hum. Does the same when waking from sleep. Will...
  8. Various high-pitched ringing noises after sounds are played

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various high-pitched ringing noises after sounds are played: I use my headphones whenever I use my laptop, and the headphones aren't causing this problem (I tried them on my phone and other computers). I have laptop that, for some reason, plays high-pitched ringing after a sound is played (like a video or notification) and the ringing...
  9. sound pop-up after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound pop-up after update: I have recently updated to the last version of the system. But after restarting my laptop, a new video control panel will appear when pressing the volume keys, which did appear before. covering a large portion of the screen when watching a video. How can I get rid of it?...
  10. Noise, not sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Noise, not sound: Not always, but frequently, when I am attempting to play a sound on YouTube or other sources, whether attempting to access video or audio, I get a series of loud and disturbing sounds, rather than the sound that should be produced, Any ideas?...