Windows 10: pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site

Discus and support pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; With each game of Solitaire, at the end, I receive a pop up that leads to a scam site for bitcoins. The following links to the Mirror about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tamiko natsu, Nov 5, 2018.

1. pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site

With each game of Solitaire, at the end, I receive a pop up that leads to a scam site for bitcoins. The following links to the Mirror about the website. Tried actually contacting microsoft, but all I'm getting is the useless virtual agent, and not even being sent to talk to a human.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/bitcoin-scam-website-using-dragons-12350545

I'll not link the scam site to be safe.

:)

tamiko natsu, Nov 5, 2018

2. pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site

With each game of Solitaire, at the end, I receive a pop up that leads to a scam site for bitcoins. The following links to the Mirror about the website. Tried actually contacting microsoft, but all I'm getting is the useless virtual agent, and not even being
    sent to talk to a human.

A bitcoin scam website is using Dragon's Den stars to dupe people out of money

I'll not link the scam site to be safe.

tamiko natsu, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Maishar Win User
    microsoft solitaire ads

Are you serious?

Microsoft Solitaire Collection is an ad-ware!

Every time you start or end a game, an annoying ad (which you cannot stop) pops up trying to make you pay $10 for a "Premium" no-ads account.

...and you are really wondering why people leave you for Apple?

Maishar, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site

1. pop up ad at end of game in Microsoft Solitaire leading to scam site - Similar Threads - pop end game

2. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  5. Ads on Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Solitaire: I am really, really disappointed, angry, frustrated with the ads now appearing on Microsoft solitaire. This is a "takeaway". Solitaire has always since its inception been free and part of buying a "windows"computer well maybe not my first Microsoft powered computer running...
  6. Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?): Obnoxious, very loud, very long ads play about every other time that I start Microsoft Solitaire games. It seems like you have to sit through several minutes of these ads until you can play a game. I think this all started for me when I upgraded from 1809 to 1909. Any way to...
  7. FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE: In a Bing search, I came across an online ad which lists our company name, our web address and other info about our company. Click on the ad and you will be redirected to somewhere else. We did not place any online ads. To whom would I direct an inquiry?...
  8. Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire: I used to play Kondike Solitaire every day but stopped for a few months. Today I played for the first time since the "levels" change, and I find that it is now impossible to end a game other than by starting a new one. Can anyone tell me why that is, or if there is some way...
  9. pop-up scam

pop-up scam: So I recently switched back to Edge(maybe 3-4 days ago) because Chrome is giving me audio issues. Anyway, I was browsing the news feed and clicked an article which I don't remember the title, but was talking about Ted Cruz and his native American ancestry. So I clicked on...
  10. Pop Up Scam

Pop Up Scam: Can someone help me with a possible scam I just encountered with Tectroid Solutions? They claimed to be a Microsoft IT partner. I made the mistake of giving them a picture of a check, my drivers license and address. They accessed my computer and once I bought on to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avk target scam

2. avk targets