Windows 10: Pop up ads

Discus and support Pop up ads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I stop pop up adds coming to my screen when I am working on something. They started to arrive with my last windows update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dan Kostecki, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Pop up ads

How do I stop pop up adds coming to my screen when I am working on something. They started to arrive with my last windows update

:)

Dan Kostecki, Jun 20, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 20, 2019
  3. "Ads by QuickCrystal" pop-up

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-games-crystal-ads/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Pop up ads

Smeed, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Pop up ads

1. Pop up ads - Similar Threads - Pop ads

2. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  3. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  4. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  5. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  6. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...
  7. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...
  8. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  9. Ads and pop-up ads

Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  10. stop teams pop up ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop teams pop up ad: i have windows 11 with all available updates. i DO NOT have teams installed, yet i continue to get random pop ups seemingly coming from my logitecj k400 keyboard with gestures from touch, pad turned OFF. i also queried them about the issue. the add team members stilll pops up...