Windows 10: Pop Up Advertisements

Discus and support Pop Up Advertisements in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It seems that when I am using Chrome as my Internet Browser and also using Windows 10, Every time I go to something online that I like to read a pop up... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bobcb, Mar 25, 2017.

1. bobcb Win User

Pop Up Advertisements

It seems that when I am using Chrome as my Internet Browser and also using Windows 10, Every time I go to something online that I like to read a pop up advertisement comes up and I have to click the x to get rid of it.
    I have clicked the item to block pop ups but that doesn't seem to help. Is there any answer for this?

:)

bobcb, Mar 25, 2017

2. Microsoft Lumia 950 Pop Up Advertisements

How can I stop getting those pop up advertisements on my phone.

jsmith5915, Mar 25, 2017
  3. How to remove advertisements that pop-up while playing online games

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if pop up blocker is not enabled in the browser.

I suggest to enable Pop-up Blocker in the Internet Explorer by referring to the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

I also try to enable Pop-up Blocker for Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below.

1: Open Edge browser.

2: Click on the ‘…’ present at the top right corner of the page.

3: Click on Settings.

4: Click on View Advanced settings.

5: Drag the slider to Pop-up Blocker on.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Pop Up Advertisements

First make sure it's not malware on your computer. I'd run a full scan with whatever AV you use. I use Defender, so I would do a full scan, and I also use SuperAntiSpyware to check/remove any other kind of issues. If you're still having issues check this article out to see if it helps you: Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome - Computer - Chrome Help

Bobby Phoenix, Mar 25, 2017
Thema:

Pop Up Advertisements

1. Pop Up Advertisements - Similar Threads - Pop Advertisements

2. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  3. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  4. how do I stop the pop up advertisements I paid for. Or please put my $9.99 back in my bank...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop the pop up advertisements I paid for. Or please put my $9.99 back in my bank...: l'm not getting the product that I paid for. To stop the pop up advertisements on my laptop. Or how do I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-pop-up-advertisements-i-paid-for/9781d776-7668-46fd-bd68-aa5e9230d561
  5. how do I stop the pop up advertisements I paid for. Or please put my $9.99 back in my bank...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I stop the pop up advertisements I paid for. Or please put my $9.99 back in my bank...: l'm not getting the product that I paid for. To stop the pop up advertisements on my laptop. Or how do I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-pop-up-advertisements-i-paid-for/9781d776-7668-46fd-bd68-aa5e9230d561
  6. how do I stop the pop up advertisements I paid for. Or please put my $9.99 back in my bank...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. pop ups advertising

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pop ups advertising: How can i eliminate these pop ups??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-advertising/570ec0e0-c8bc-4dab-a691-b2e6c783035a
  8. How can I stop pop up onscreen advertising

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop pop up onscreen advertising: I keep getting these pop up advertising windows on my bottom right corner from "Move notification to action center" and I do not know how and or why! I just want to make it stop but I have no idea how it started or how to stop it! Can I get some help or am I in the wrong...
  9. When I get Connected to the internet , default browser gets opened and advertisement pops up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I get Connected to the internet , default browser gets opened and advertisement pops up: I have almost tried all the methods ,and even tried all the browser ; I basically use edge as default browser . Everytime I connect to the internet , edge gets opened and i get a advertisement of bosh life [IMG] I even tried switching to the different browsers and changed...
  10. Pop-up advertisements for apps I do NOT have on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pop-up advertisements for apps I do NOT have on my PC.: This is ridiculous. Every inch of my screen is a potential dollar Microsoft can grab at a customer's expense. Why am I receiving ads for 'Player For Media,' an app I've never downloaded, on my PC while playing a game? Unacceptable, I have paid for this service and I refuse to...