Windows 10: Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

Discus and support Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please

:)

majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016

2. Are you sure you want to leave this page keeps coming up

I disagree that it is normal as it does not happen on an advertised page but a page on sports or a page on the news or a page on entertainment or a page on health. It makes no difference and it is very random. In no way is there an advertisement.

Howard S 1943, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Are you sure you want to leave this page keeps coming up

Hi Howard,

To resolve your concern, we need to disable Active Scripting in Internet Explorer.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Click Custom level, and then scroll down to Scripting.
    • Click Disable Scripting, and then click OK.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK again.
    • Close the Internet Explorer and relaunch a new browser Window.
    Regards.

Loraine Mon, Feb 21, 2016
  4. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

I only get that when on FB and have commented and forgot to press enter

So need more detail of what you have been doing to make that pop up.

Looks like you are not doing the same as me on a page you have had open
    Typed something and forgot to press submit or Enter

hTconeM9user, Feb 21, 2016
  5. majnoon53 Win User
    it happens when I try and go to another page, comes up every time

majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    Turn off computer...Disconnect router.....restart and delete page if there, then reconnect router and restart computer.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

1. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page" - Similar Threads - Pop are sure

2. Windows Pop-up - Are you sure you want to print this document? Printing will cause x amount...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop-up - Are you sure you want to print this document? Printing will cause x amount...: Hi Experts,I need your assistance and advice.My organization is looking to take measures to reduce the usage of paper and printed documents. I have proposed developing a Windows pop-up when users click print that asks users, "Are you sure you want to print this document?...
  3. Windows Pop-up - Are you sure you want to print this document? Printing will cause x amount...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop-up - Are you sure you want to print this document? Printing will cause x amount...: Hi Experts,I need your assistance and advice.My organization is looking to take measures to reduce the usage of paper and printed documents. I have proposed developing a Windows pop-up when users click print that asks users, "Are you sure you want to print this document?...
  4. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?: Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in my f drive, both on the same laptop. The laptop is as it was from the factory, bar a few programmes being added, the drive is...
  5. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?: Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in my f drive, both on the same laptop. The laptop is as it was from the factory, bar a few programmes being added, the drive is...
  6. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  7. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  8. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

9. Windows 10 Security: Making Sure it's you - pop up 2021

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Security: Making Sure it's you - pop up 2021: just been annoyed with this for a couple of hours. It happened after I changed my Microsoft password (online, for email reasons), but it didn't update it on the PC, apparently. I couldn't open any other option to Sing In, other than PIN. Also, couldn't find any up to date...
  10. Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.: Hi How do I stop the - Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up. I get this Pop up and then it closes the browser. SOOOOO ANNOYING Anyone have a remedy? ? ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows popup are you sure you want to leave this page 2018