Windows 10: Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

Discus and support Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please

:)

majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016

2. Are you sure you want to leave this page keeps coming up

I disagree that it is normal as it does not happen on an advertised page but a page on sports or a page on the news or a page on entertainment or a page on health. It makes no difference and it is very random. In no way is there an advertisement.

Howard S 1943, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Are you sure you want to leave this page keeps coming up

Hi Howard,

To resolve your concern, we need to disable Active Scripting in Internet Explorer.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Click Custom level, and then scroll down to Scripting.
    • Click Disable Scripting, and then click OK.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK again.
    • Close the Internet Explorer and relaunch a new browser Window.
    Regards.

Loraine Mon, Feb 21, 2016
  4. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

I only get that when on FB and have commented and forgot to press enter

So need more detail of what you have been doing to make that pop up.

Looks like you are not doing the same as me on a page you have had open
    Typed something and forgot to press submit or Enter

hTconeM9user, Feb 21, 2016
  5. majnoon53 Win User
    it happens when I try and go to another page, comes up every time

majnoon53, Feb 21, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    Turn off computer...Disconnect router.....restart and delete page if there, then reconnect router and restart computer.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

1. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page" - Similar Threads - Pop are sure

2. Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You": Okay, I was just watching a video when all of the sudden, I got a pop up window from Windows Security, saying "Just Making Sure it's You" and required me to enter my PIN. This has so far been the only time it's happened to me, but I'm already enraged. I ran a search on the...
  3. file,pop up, not sure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file,pop up, not sure: This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says...
  4. Pop up page

Pop up page: I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-page/fb2522f9-66a0-4a3c-b696-5134dfe5e9ba"
  5. endlessly battling "how do you want to open this file" pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    endlessly battling "how do you want to open this file" pop up: How do you want to open this file????? I don't know because the list of programs that are presented to me have no effect on resolving the issue, I have really no idea what file it is trying to open, i just know that it is completely random in it's coming, and the only way to...
  6. cmd pops up saying Windows cannot find *xxx*. Make sure you typed the name correctly.

cmd pops up saying Windows cannot find *xxx*. Make sure you typed the name correctly.: My laptop was infected with a seemingly dangerous virus when i tried to install a game a few months back and for a moment i lost control over the programs that were trying to open on its own and showing ads while i was unable even shut down my laptop. i force shut down my...
  7. Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?: I notice when I'm visiting a forum with the Edge browser, I keep getting any annoying pop-up asking if I'm sure I really want to leave that page. Then I have to click leave or stay, or close the pop-up. I looked in settings removed the forum permissions for pop-ups. I...
  8. How do you want to open this?" pop up dialogue box problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you want to open this?" pop up dialogue box problem: When I type in url box in any browser or in any application, i get this "How do you want to open this?" pop up dialogue box and I have to click somewhere to continue. The dialogue box literally pops up every time I type a letter. I do not have this problem when using on...
  9. "How do you want to open this file?" keeps popping up despite default!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "How do you want to open this file?" keeps popping up despite default!: As above - I've been using Win 10 x64 for sometime already. Recently, however, I keep encountering this issue. The dialog box pops up and asks me what program I want to use even though I've already set the defaults. It remembers the app once and forgets once I shut down the...
  10. Making sure you are ready to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows popup are you sure you want to leave this page 2018