Windows 10: Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email

Discus and support Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to have a pop up box come up on start up. I'd like this to then ask two questions and to then send an email to an internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danthen, Jul 23, 2020.

1. danthen Win User

Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email

Hello all,

I am trying to have a pop up box come up on start up. I'd like this to then ask two questions and to then send an email to an internal account.

Are you in the office today -> yes/no

Which office are you in -> blank to fill in themselves or a drop down of four locations.

I have no idea at all if this is possible or how this would be done.

:)

danthen, Jul 23, 2020
  2. danthen Win User

Hello all,

I am trying to have a pop up box come up on start up. I'd like this to then ask two questions and to then send an email to an internal account.

Are you in the office today -> yes/no

Which office are you in -> blank to fill in themselves or a drop down of four locations.

I have no idea at all if this is possible or how this would be done.

danthen, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    POP - UPS ( hp )

Hi,

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Can you send a screenshot of the HP Rewards pop up that shows on your computer screen?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email

Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email - Similar Threads - Pop box start

2. Pop-ups at start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-ups at start up: I have 2 irritating pop-ups when I start Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H, OS 19042.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. 1. Windows incorrect function 2. Google Script error See attached screen shots for each. I have Bitdefender Internet Security and have also run...
  3. email pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    email pop up: Since withdrawing from university and having the school email terminated, this window has been constantly popping up. I'm able to close the window and it will disappear, but it will show again in a few seconds. The option for Microsoft to automatically sign into apps has been...
  4. Outlook365 is no longer sending emails, error 0x800CCC1A and SMTP box repeatedly pops up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook365 is no longer sending emails, error 0x800CCC1A and SMTP box repeatedly pops up...: I'm using Windows 10, I did a Windows Update on 13/01/2021 and the emails sent okay on 14/01/2021 but since then have been unable to send mails from Outlook, for my POP3 personal gmail address, so I'm unsure if its related to the latest update or not. I don't like IMAP so...
  5. windows installer pop up box at start up

windows installer pop up box at start up: When I start my computer a box comes on the screen called windows installer it seems not to be anything but annoying. I simply have to close it and carry on. I believe it would just be hidden in the past i.e. not just pop up and wait for me to close it. it only appears at...
  6. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  7. Pop-ups at start up

Pop-ups at start up: At start up I keep getting pop-ups asking me to share additional information with HP. It is incredibly irritating. Does anyone know how I can get rid of these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-start-up/9152e1ee-8572-4436-9166-84c4b5180542
  8. Internet email pop-up box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet email pop-up box: After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and...
  9. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...
  10. Pop up window asking to send files to recycle bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up window asking to send files to recycle bin?: I am hoping someone has any ideas on this weird problem. I just upgraded to 10 from 7 yesterday on a Toshiba sattelite 64 bit. Everything went perfect. About 30 mnutes after I noticed a popup window stating “confirm you want to send pictures folder to recycle Bin? I did not...