Windows 10: pop up box

Discus and support pop up box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jean.st, Dec 28, 2019.

1. jean.st Win User

pop up box

I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this !

:)

jean.st, Dec 28, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 28, 2019
  4. pop up box

Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

pop up box

1. pop up box - Similar Threads - pop box

2. Exception EStringListError in module box popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exception EStringListError in module box popping up: Hello,I have this Error popping up all the time. Could you help me to fix this? It comes without any action on my part when the system is smoothly running.Thank you.Wojciech...
  3. Exception EStringListError in module box popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exception EStringListError in module box popping up: Hello,I have this Error popping up all the time. Could you help me to fix this? It comes without any action on my part when the system is smoothly running.Thank you.Wojciech...
  4. Exception EStringListError in module box popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every 10 minutes a program name "uabtvdi" keep popping up, it looks like command prompt box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every 10 minutes a program name "uabtvdi" keep popping up, it looks like command prompt box: I tried every method this thread, but it didnt work. It keeps popping up. The file/folder doesnt show on "C:\Users\dipto\AppData\Roaming" or C:\Users\dipto\AppDataAny help appreciated...
  6. Every 10 minutes a program name "uabtvdi" keep popping up, it looks like command prompt box

Every 10 minutes a program name "uabtvdi" keep popping up, it looks like command prompt box: I tried every method this thread, but it didnt work. It keeps popping up. The file/folder doesnt show on "C:\Users\dipto\AppData\Roaming" or C:\Users\dipto\AppDataAny help appreciated...
  7. Every 10 minutes a program name "uabtvdi" keep popping up, it looks like command prompt box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My computer is locked; message is either not designed to run on a box that pop up which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked; message is either not designed to run on a box that pop up which...: My computer is locked : upon startup it displays C:\widows\system32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0e90002. Cannot get to start menu or anywhere else. Rebotting does not help; have latest version of...
  9. My computer is locked; message is either not designed to run on a box that pop up which...

My computer is locked; message is either not designed to run on a box that pop up which...: My computer is locked : upon startup it displays C:\widows\system32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0e90002. Cannot get to start menu or anywhere else. Rebotting does not help; have latest version of...
  10. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt: I am very unsure if I am infected with something or this was just an issue that sometimes happens when using cmd prompt to look at stuff/task manager...