Windows 10: pop-up 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupts every opening...

Discus and support pop-up 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupts every opening... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Family; after most recent Windows auto-updates am getting a flash-popup window 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupting anytime I open... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kbtax, May 16, 2019.

1. kbtax Win User

pop-up 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupts every opening...

Hello Microsoft Family; after most recent Windows auto-updates am getting a flash-popup window 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupting anytime I open files, folders, applications, web pages, etc..

Anyone else experiencing the same aggravation? or maybe an idea where to go in Microsoft.com to get help?

:)

kbtax, May 16, 2019
  2. Nikilet Win User

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe

On Aug 24 when I booted my laptop I got this pop up (see attached). I just clicked on OK and ignored it.

However since then I've gotten several pop ups re this item and in Googling it, I find it could possibly be some kind of malware. This is what I found:
    "Please note that this infection is an Alternate Data Stream file attached to the legitimate C:\Windows\System32\ folder. Do not delete the C:\Windows\System32\ folder as Windows will not operate correctly without it. "

Do I need to deal with this, and if so, how?
    pop-up 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupts every opening... [​IMG]

Nikilet, May 16, 2019
  3. rename cmd to command >bat file dont work Solution

i m have done that and get a error by looking on the internet i m have fixs it

3 How to rename cmd.exe to command.exe

Step 1: Open the old Control Panel

Step 2: go to System

Step 3: Advanced System Settings

Step 4: On the resulting dialog, Click the 'Environment Variables' button

Step 5: On the next dialog, in the System Variables section, find ComSpec

Step 6: change the C:\Windows\System32\cmd exe to the name you have given your real cmd backup, I used command.exe as example above

Step 7: go to C:\Windows\System32, search for cmd.exe.mui, rename it to command.exe.mui or whatever you have named the real cmd backup

step 8: open regedit go to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\runas\command

step 9: open (Default)

Step 10: Change "SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /C "%1"%" to

"SystemRoot%\system32\command.exe /C "%1"%" ( so only rename cmd to command ( becouse you have change the cmd.exe to command

scambaiter wob, May 16, 2019
  4. suat.cini Win User

CMD popping

ipconfig.exe program is trying to run, it seems.

Please have a look at this post <
    LiNK
    >.

Hope it helps.

suat.cini, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. pop-up 'C:\System32\cmd.exe", interrupts every opening... - Similar Threads - pop System32cmd exe

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  6. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  7. C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd. keeps popping up every hour

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd. keeps popping up every hour: Recently as of Saturday of April 30th, I keep getting a random pop up of a terminal I never use. At first it showed code with some 200 error code, but now it just is a blank black screen. I've tried to scanning the computer for viruses but each time the search comes up clean....
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  9. Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games: I am having a problem with the alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games and it is driving me crazy! I will be seriously indebted to anyone who can help solve this for me. Here's some additional info: 1 It's not that the window is fully minimizing, just that...
  10. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...