Windows 10: Pop up Computer Virus Alert

Discus and support Pop up Computer Virus Alert in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I get this message sometimes whenever im on any browser/tab and it also sometimes sends pop up messages saying stuff about viruses and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A_Name_12345, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Pop up Computer Virus Alert

Pop up Computer Virus Alert 529f80f8-25c7-43c0-a6e5-1cd246ef837a?upload=true.png

I get this message sometimes whenever im on any browser/tab and it also sometimes sends pop up messages saying stuff about viruses and sometimes sends messages saying, "_____ wants a s#x partner"

I dont know what to do and am pretty sure it is not real and something bad. I keep closing it on the right side as there is a cross but how do i stop it and what is it?

Thx

:)

A_Name_12345, Mar 29, 2020
  2. LindaWeetman, Mar 29, 2020
  3. janeythegeek, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Pop up Computer Virus Alert

Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him
    them to send me a registration key to on block. I cannot get off this page

RobynPrice, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Pop up Computer Virus Alert

1. Pop up Computer Virus Alert - Similar Threads - Pop Computer Virus

2. Virus alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus alerts: I was getting numerous popups and installed mcafee. Now I am getting even more mcafee popups. I have attached some screen shots. The popups are in the bottom right of the page.I can barely use my computer anymore because of these stupid popups... 30 or 40 will pop up in a row...
  3. Virus Alert

Virus Alert: I Lama Guy trying to create a game I created a kind of virus: the game is created with JavaScript I will leave it below a image with the problems[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/77b93da5-9faa-4b1c-be94-5fc460efd026
  4. Security Alert Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Security Alert Pop Ups: im running 1909 and recently had some updates since then I am getting security alerts pop up when on certain sites not sure which ones though is this usual behaviour? TIA Bart 168007
  5. a problem with a security alert popping up

a problem with a security alert popping up: I just turn on my Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3541 OS Win 10 Home 32 bit. I am on my backup laptop and backup ISP. The primary ISP is down. The Dell laptop has no internet connection but I keep getting this "Security Alert" window on the Dell. See the Dropbox link Dropbox -...
  6. virus alert

virus alert: I have received a notice that my computer is blocked because of a virus threat. I have been told to call 877-761-9099. Is this a valid number? If not, how should I proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/1a02d44a-fbb9-429e-826f-70dfbea17162
  7. Virus alert

Virus alert: Earlier today i recieved an alert stating it was from Microsoft and that i had three very serious viruses and needed immediate attention. Down load tool was from WIN TONIC........ Real or SCAM???????...
  8. Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft: Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him them to send me a...
  9. virus alert

virus alert: defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating. the virus is "Bruser...
  10. "Safe to remove" alert not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Safe to remove" alert not popping up: Hello, I know this is something minor, but this issue just came out of nowhere and I have to idea what the cause is. When I choose the option to safely remove a USB or External HDD from the icon in the System tray, normally an alert would pop up saying that I can safely...