Windows 10: Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

Discus and support Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraRinehart, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?

:)

BarbaraRinehart, Jun 2, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

I keep getting not responding messages

This may be an isolated case whenever you play this certain game on Facebook. We suggest you to optimize your browser to boost its performance. To give you the steps on how to optimize a browser, kindly answer the follow up questions below:

• What type of browser and its version are you using?
    • Aside from getting this message while playing Hearts Plus game on Facebook, does this message appear when you try to play other games on Facebook?
    Looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

1. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook - Similar Threads - Pop error message

2. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  3. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  4. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  5. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2
  6. Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  7. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...
  8. Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games: Bought GEars 4 started to play. Everything suits, but the game often turns out that the top / bottom panel crawls out, which leads to inconvenience, as well as a spontaneous pause in the game every 30 seconds … It is clear that the work of WIN10 applications works this way,...
  9. Vds error pops up while gaming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vds error pops up while gaming: i own alienware 17 r3 gtx980m now i am facing a vds error problem everytime i play a game especially dota 2 it pops up and desktop window opens with the error message then i have to close the game and restate it this happens every boot and there is a significant frame...
  10. Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook: [img] I've been getting this error message for the last 3 or 4 days while attempting to post videos on Facebook. I'm running Chrome as my default browser, so I changed to Firefox but still got the same message. I've contacted Facebook re this issue for the last few days to...