Windows 10: Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

Discus and support Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,while copying in Win10 some big directories from one HD to another both external I got a pop up error with a code, since there was the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by regressist, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

Hi all,while copying in Win10 some big directories from one HD to another both external I got a pop up error with a code, since there was the option TRY AGAIN, I clicked without a snapshot and everything seemed to be ok. The question is can I see a log with the error code so that I can understand what happened?Thanks to anybody will reply

:)

regressist, Jan 13, 2022

2. How to recover data from corrupted WD external hardisk

Hi...

I have Western Digital Passport 1 TB external Hard disk. It has got corrupted. When I connect to my Window 7 machine, my external hard disk rotates but my machine does not recognize it.I have checked External hard disk with other working cable as well but still it is not working . I have tried to recover data with Hiren boot cd ,. On hiren boot machine it is recognizing the disk. I can copy some data in form of dd format with data rescue but not able to recover data with this DD format file. I have used different softwares to recover dd file but all are giving error. Please suggest how can i recover my data.

rajmehra300, Jan 13, 2022
  3. figgirigh Win User
    How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

External HD Connection Problem

I have attached an external HD to my computer running Windows 10 and it will not show up in my drive list. The properties shows it as Seagate.ink - what is an ink file and any suggestions as to how I can get it to work?

ColleenTreacy, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

1. Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message? - Similar Threads - Pop error while

2. Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?: Hi all,while copying in Win10 some big directories from one HD to another both external I got a pop up error with a code, since there was the option TRY AGAIN, I clicked without a snapshot and everything seemed to be ok. The question is can I see a log with the error code so...
  3. Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up error while copying between two external HD: can I recover the message?: Hi all,while copying in Win10 some big directories from one HD to another both external I got a pop up error with a code, since there was the option TRY AGAIN, I clicked without a snapshot and everything seemed to be ok. The question is can I see a log with the error code so...
  4. External HDD error while copying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD error while copying: Hi!I just bought a new external HDD, to make a second copy of everything I have in my PC. First, I tried to copy folders from a HDD to the other, but everytime it would crash 30 seconds after.I tried to copy the files from the HDD back into the PC where they were originally...
  5. External HDD error while copying

External HDD error while copying: Hi!I just bought a new external HDD, to make a second copy of everything I have in my PC. First, I tried to copy folders from a HDD to the other, but everytime it would crash 30 seconds after.I tried to copy the files from the HDD back into the PC where they were originally...
  6. recover data, external HD fatal error?

recover data, external HD fatal error?: I have an external hard drive that I use to store my homework, and it stopped working yesterday. I've looked up a bunch of tips online, such as how to add a drive letter, update drivers, and even downloaded a few programs to try to recover the data. The disk management screen...
  7. recover data, external HD fatal error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recover data, external HD fatal error?: I have an external hard drive that I use to store my homework, and it stopped working yesterday. I've looked up a bunch of tips online, such as how to add a drive letter, update drivers, and even downloaded a few programs to try to recover the data. The disk management screen...
  8. recover data, external HD fatal error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  10. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2