Windows 10: pop up flashing box

Discus and support pop up flashing box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im getting a pop up box with flashing message: Model: SDM-HS75P Ser No: 1023569 Mfg: 2005-18... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pop up box, Jun 16, 2019.

1. pop up flashing box

Im getting a pop up box with flashing message:

Model: SDM-HS75P

Ser No: 1023569

Mfg: 2005-18

:)

pop up box, Jun 16, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 16, 2019
  4. pop up flashing box

Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

pop up flashing box

1. pop up flashing box - Similar Threads - pop flashing box

2. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  3. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  4. search term box pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search term box pop up: there is an annoying small black rectangular box on my screen in microsoft edge. Popups are blocked in edge permissions so thats not the solution. Support tried to fix it and locked me out of the pc all together!! I had to reset the whole pc just to get back in. Then support...
  5. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  6. dialog box pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...
  7. Flash drive wont pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash drive wont pop up: My daughter's flash drive isn't acting right! It wont pop up so she can access all that is on there. It makes noise when we plug it in. Please tell me there is something that can be done....
  8. Dialogue box pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialogue box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with 3 files available. They don't even start to download with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes....
  9. Internet email pop-up box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet email pop-up box: After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and...
  10. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...