Windows 10: Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe

Discus and support Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing this problem today but it never happened before. what is the solution???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DhruboPavel, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe

I am facing this problem today but it never happened before.
    what is the solution???

:)

DhruboPavel, Jan 17, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft .net framework not downloading

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe

1. Pop Up for C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe - Similar Threads - Pop WindowsMicrosoft NETFrameworkv4

2. why is Drive C Popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Drive C Popping up: i have been distracted while working on my windows laptop by a constant pop up of my C drive window. it pops up many times after i close it every time. Please is this a virus issue or some registry concern. i need help to resolve it...
  3. why is Drive C Popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is Drive C Popping up: i have been distracted while working on my windows laptop by a constant pop up of my C drive window. it pops up many times after i close it every time. Please is this a virus issue or some registry concern. i need help to resolve it...
  4. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  6. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

7. windowsmicrosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windowsmicrosoft: windowsmicrosoftYouTubewindowsmicrosoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows%E3%81%AE%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF/ba3ae9de-7d7b-4ae1-944d-158a021cea17
  8. windowsmicrosoft

windowsmicrosoft: windowsmicrosoftYouTubewindowsmicrosoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows%E3%81%AE%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF/ba3ae9de-7d7b-4ae1-944d-158a021cea17
  9. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  10. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...