Windows 10: Pop up I cant get rid off

Discus and support Pop up I cant get rid off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just got a new monitor and im getting a pop up that I cant interact with. "In Compliance with California Energy Commission, the brightness and contrast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zzNarcissistzz, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Pop up I cant get rid off

Just got a new monitor and im getting a pop up that I cant interact with. "In Compliance with California Energy Commission, the brightness and contrast settings cannot be adjusted in the sRGB mode. Would you like to remain in the sRGB mode." I cant click yes or no. Can anyone help?

:)

zzNarcissistzz, Apr 9, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. Pop up I cant get rid off :)

Sajer, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Pop up I cant get rid off

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Pop up I cant get rid off

1. Pop up I cant get rid off - Similar Threads - Pop cant rid

2. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  3. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  4. I can't get rid of pop-ups

I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  5. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  6. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  7. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  8. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  9. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus in compliance wjth california ebergy commision

2. mcafee os switch exe removal