Windows 10: Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

Discus and support Pop-up information when hovering over pictures in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott Barnwell, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information.

:)

Scott Barnwell, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Raymond Win User

Information when hovering is distorted with black squares

The pop up information when hovering over an icon and in some files is unreadable in Win 10. See screen images.

Pop-up information when hovering over pictures 40052d1485957579t-information-when-hovering-distorted-black-squares-hover-info-distorted.png

Pop-up information when hovering over pictures 40051d1485957579t-information-when-hovering-distorted-black-squares-distorted-hover-info.png

If anyone had this problem and have solved it please explain how.

Raymond, Oct 14, 2023
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 14, 2023
Thema:

Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

1. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures - Similar Threads - Pop information hovering

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  4. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  5. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  6. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  7. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  8. remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

remove pop up window when hovering over icon.: Hi. I've searched help files but can't find how to stop pop up windows when i hover over a taskbar icon. Any help would be appreciated as i find it very annoying. Thanks....
  9. Too much information when hovering mouse over folder in taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much information when hovering mouse over folder in taskbar: Hi, This just started a day or so ago and I don't know why. Before, when I hovered the mouse over a folder icon in the taskbar it would just show the name of the folder. For example "Europe summer 2018" or "The Rocky Mountains winter 2017." So all I had to do was hover over...
  10. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...