Windows 10: pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

Discus and support pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nicolatchi, May 23, 2023.

1. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this genuine?

:)

Nicolatchi, May 23, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Building the New Bing

Read more: Building the New Bing

Brink, May 23, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New LaTeX Support in Bing Chat

Source: Bing Preview Release Notes: LaTeX Support in Bing Chat | Bing Search Blog

Brink, May 23, 2023
  4. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

Invite someone in Calendar not appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Place the cursor on the event created.
    • Click on more details button.
    • In invite someone box, type the name or Email address of the person you want to invite.
    • Click on send invite.

For more information, you may refer the following Microsoft help article.

Calendar app help

Windows help & learning

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 23, 2023
Thema:

pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

1. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine? - Similar Threads - pop invitation try

2. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?: I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this genuine?...
  3. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?: I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this genuine?...
  4. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  5. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  6. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. New Pop UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Pop UP: Since the last update, there is a new pop-up that keeps occurring when I use an older Microsoft program. The message is as follows: Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device? The name of the app is cag.exe. Which is an older...
  8. New pop up

in Browsers and Email
    New pop up: I always got this with IE since I installed MBAE, now its working with Edge browser [img] 31263
  9. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  10. New Pop-UP

in Windows 10 Support
    New Pop-UP: My tablet is an Acer Aspire, Switch 11 with W10. Recently, when the unit is idle for 30-40 seconds the screen goes black and this message appears in white lettering: "There are no pictures in C:\Users\EA\Dropbox\Documents\PhtoAztec" I've tried taking a screen shot to...