Windows 10: Pop-Up language bar

Discus and support Pop-Up language bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tarumian, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Tarumian Win User

Pop-Up language bar

After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous.

:)

Tarumian, Feb 8, 2020

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Pop-Up language bar

Flyfisherman, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Pop-Up language bar

1. Pop-Up language bar - Similar Threads - Pop language bar

2. Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped: Windows 11 task bar pops up such as volume and wifi panels are being cropped out at the same position - as shown below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-pop-ups-cropped/c493b778-bbce-4009-a11d-bf00e36acb1c
  3. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  4. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  5. Disable language bar pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable language bar pop-up: [ATTACH] Good day, I was always using Ctrl + Shift combo to switch between languages and that caused no troubles previously. However, after 1709 -> 1909 upgrade this window has begun to appear and steal focus from other apps, even when I'm pressing those buttons without...
  6. Additional Input language pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Additional Input language pops up: Hi. Normally I have two languages enabled on my win10 pro (standalone), ENG(US) and RU. But sometimes I notice that i have 3 input methods enabled, ENG(US), ENG(UK) and RU. I neither could find out what triggers this behaviour nor understand how to stop it. It...
  7. Anoying Language Pop-Up

Anoying Language Pop-Up: How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language? I already know what language i'm using, i dont need to have half my screen occupied by this anoying pop up to tell me which language i'm chossing...
  8. Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.

Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.: Hello dear users! Long story short (after countless battles with language bar) I noticed there is a small annoying popup appears when I switch languages. It started after updating windows to 1903. I installed 1903 because Xbox program wanted me to (wanted to test new xbox...
  9. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed. When I installed windows for the first time I accidentally clicked both keyboards, after hitting next on the install I realized my mistake and tried to go back to uncheck...
  10. "Language Typing Features" Popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    "Language Typing Features" Popping up: On my Windows 10 installation (Home, 64-bit), I have disabled "Show app notifications" AND "Show me tips about Windows". However, every now and then a message pops up (from the "Action Centre" just next to the clock) stating "Language typing feature - Install typing...