Windows 10: Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Discus and support Pop up menu keeps popping up! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeteSuffolk, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up! a9154ad5-5b03-4e98-99bb-f8fa1d5a489c?upload=true.jpg

Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know.

:)

PeteSuffolk, Feb 14, 2020

2. start menu keeps popping up

start menu keeps popping up. whos got an answer?

enriquemartinezSeatt, Feb 14, 2020
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Audio popping

must be a power issue, id suggest maybe googling it with your specific hardware even

eidairaman1, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Pop up menu keeps popping up!

1. Pop up menu keeps popping up! - Similar Threads - Pop menu keeps

2. Bluescreen keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen keep popping up: hello, my windows 11 has been crashing a lot recently, it was during gaming session before, now its crashing when im using blender as well, i uploaded the minidump filei've tried reinstalling windows and reinstalling gpu drivers, please help, thank...
  3. Window keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up: Whenever i open a microsoft app like excel or word, a window tries to open too. It disappears as soon as it appears so i could never see what's actually trying to open. It only affects microsoft apps nothing else. I've scanned the laptop but nothing is wrong....
  4. Searchbar Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchbar Keeps Popping Up: 5-10 minutes after turning on my laptop, my cursor will automatically jump to the taskbar and bring up the "Type here to search" menu. Whenever I click off, my cursor keeps teleporting back and clicking on the search bar to bring it up again. I've tried to hide the search bar...
  5. Start menu keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  6. Updater keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  7. SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for almost 2 months. I can't get in at all. I have tried so many attempts to get in it. The thing that is blocking me to access everything is that SupportAssist just keeps on popping up. How do I fix this? Thanks a...
  8. Message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  9. Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not

in Windows 10 Support
    Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not: Hi, I've got two standard profiles and one administrator profile on my lap top. Win+X works for the standard profiles , but not for the administrator profile. How come? I have checked that the winx files are where they should be in...
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889