Windows 10: Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.

Discus and support Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with all sorts of pop up menus all through Windows, so I've been using the Godmode folder to access old Control Pannel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaiTalmage, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.

I've been having trouble with all sorts of pop up menus all through Windows, so I've been using the Godmode folder to access old Control Pannel functions to do simple tasks like add Bluetooth Devices. I've only got sick of it today because I can't sign in to Minecraft at all with this stupid error. I'll take any regedit garbage so long as I don't have to reinstall OS. I also just set up a Realm which I will now experience best on my Note 8 with a 5700 XT idling beside it.

Evidence in GIF format, I click repeatedly and no menus pop up.Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates. [​IMG] Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates. ffb274f3-58b2-4507-bc48-7b8c4a650201?upload=true.gif

:)

JaiTalmage, Apr 13, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 13, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 13, 2020
  4. jug69 Win User

Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.

2710 Nav edition can`t update!!!

Haven`t as I don`t want connect to the internet via the phone, and anyway, shouldn`t have to. Also tried Nokia PC Suite but that didn`t work either. Giving me the
    SH@@S!

jug69, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.

1. Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates. - Similar Threads - Pop menus don't

2. windows pop ups don't get translated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows pop ups don't get translated.: Hi,I'm developing a windows app.My pc's language is set to Turkish.My app gets translated like I expect, but windows popups like "did you mean to switch apps?" and "pair device, does the pin on XXX match the pin below?" are still displayed in English. Is it my responsibility...
  3. Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus: On start-up, I get a series of warnings about missing textshaper.dll files. I don't know how they went missing. anyway the consequence of it seems to be that a lot of pop up menus appear as blank boxes. How can I repair this?...
  4. Search Window, Pop Up Menus Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Window, Pop Up Menus Closing Immediately: I’ve had this issue for the past day where if I click on the search bar icon, the power on/off menu, my username to sign out, basically any kind of pop up or drop down menu, it flashes on screen for less than a second. This also happens with search results in the settings...
  5. System generated pop-ups menus, options, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System generated pop-ups menus, options, etc.: 13/09/2020 : Virtually every time I click on the screen system generated pop-ups keep appearing, often obscuring the item I actually want to deal with. It does not matter if I right-click or left-click, these unwanted pop-ups keep appearing and this has been happening for...
  6. unwanted pop up menus

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted pop up menus: because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how do I stop these menus? BTW, it might not make any difference in the solution but I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS Gamer.....
  7. After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working: After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working Can you please provide an solution or workaround for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-a-new-patch-on-windows-10-pop-up/74528599-6e83-4c21-978b-ce645ad0e2b2
  8. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable: Text in Windows 10 File Explorer, PowerPoint 365, and in pop-up menus are corrupted and unreadable. This screen shot is from PowerPoint 365. Note both the text on the slide and the pop-up menu. [ATTACH] This screen shot is from File Explorer. Notice the missing file...
  9. I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.

in Browsers and Email
    I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.: Recently, I have been getting these pop-ups for cookies: [img] Even if I click on "Got it!" - the pop up still returns when I revisit the site. How many times do I have to accept a cookie agreement? For sake of argument, these are my settings in "Clear Browsing Data" -...
  10. Windows menus don't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows menus don't open: Not sure where to post this, but none of the menu options open. The New Notification panel on the bottom right hand side doesn't open, and neither does the start menu in the bottom left hand side. I am on an acer aspire laptop, and the brightness setting doesn't adjust...