Windows 10: pop up message

Discus and support pop up message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dannyboy65, Jan 14, 2022.

1. pop up message

I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it?

:)

Dannyboy65, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Sharief K Win User

Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Jan 14, 2022
  4. pop up message

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

pop up message

1. pop up message - Similar Threads - pop message

2. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  5. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  6. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  7. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  8. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  9. Pop up message will not go away

Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  10. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade