Windows 10: Pop up page

Discus and support Pop up page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patricia AnnDavey, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Pop up page

I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged

:)

Patricia AnnDavey, Jun 1, 2019

2. pop up page on edge browser

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting pop up page on Edge. I will help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to any website on Edge?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

A-You may disable the pop up block option in Edge to check if that helps.

Open Edge, click on “More options” and select “Settings”.

Go to “View advanced options” and move the slider to off for Block pop ups.

B-You may want to optimize Edge to check if that helps.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

C-Follow these steps to close Edge from Task Manager:

• Open Task Manager and click on the Processes tab.

• Right click on Edge and select “End Task” to close Edge.

Further, you may also use Internet Explorer instead of Edge and check if that helps.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
  3. JunkBear Win User
    Word page - register popping

Hi. I have cleaned my register a while ago and now this page is popping up each time I open my laptop.

Could you help me on that one to figure out what to do?

Thanks

JunkBear, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Pop up page

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Pop up page

1. Pop up page - Similar Threads - Pop page

2. Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up...: Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"....
  3. Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up...: Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"....
  4. Cant save a pdf version of a web page using the print command. The error message pops up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers: Whenever I start a browser, the find on page function automatically pops up. Generally it is done through ctrl+f or F3 but it keeps popping up even after closing it. After I press ctrl+f and close the pop up bar it closes. But suddenly after some time it pops up again.This is...
  6. find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers

find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers: Whenever I start a browser, the find on page function automatically pops up. Generally it is done through ctrl+f or F3 but it keeps popping up even after closing it. After I press ctrl+f and close the pop up bar it closes. But suddenly after some time it pops up again.This is...
  7. find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. find on page bar automatically pop up in windows and all browsers

9. While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...: While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is frozen till the add is done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-microsoft-edge-i-open-tayyarorg-google/7f0f93d6-c4e2-4a68-b809-44ef93b53bc2
  10. While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...

While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...: While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is frozen till the add is done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-microsoft-edge-i-open-tayyarorg-google/7f0f93d6-c4e2-4a68-b809-44ef93b53bc2