Windows 10: Pop up page

Discus and support Pop up page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patricia AnnDavey, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Pop up page

I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged

:)

Patricia AnnDavey, Jun 1, 2019

2. pop up page on edge browser

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting pop up page on Edge. I will help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to any website on Edge?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

A-You may disable the pop up block option in Edge to check if that helps.

Open Edge, click on “More options” and select “Settings”.

Go to “View advanced options” and move the slider to off for Block pop ups.

B-You may want to optimize Edge to check if that helps.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

C-Follow these steps to close Edge from Task Manager:

• Open Task Manager and click on the Processes tab.

• Right click on Edge and select “End Task” to close Edge.

Further, you may also use Internet Explorer instead of Edge and check if that helps.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
  3. JunkBear Win User
    Word page - register popping

Hi. I have cleaned my register a while ago and now this page is popping up each time I open my laptop.

Could you help me on that one to figure out what to do?

Thanks

JunkBear, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Pop up page

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Pop up page

1. Pop up page - Similar Threads - Pop page

2. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...
  3. After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working: After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working Can you please provide an solution or workaround for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-a-new-patch-on-windows-10-pop-up/74528599-6e83-4c21-978b-ce645ad0e2b2
  4. Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.

Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.: Hello dear users! Long story short (after countless battles with language bar) I noticed there is a small annoying popup appears when I switch languages. It started after updating windows to 1903. I installed 1903 because Xbox program wanted me to (wanted to test new xbox...
  5. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged: Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo IP:99.250.120.152 Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete. As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and...
  6. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...
  7. Windows Security Pop UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Pop UP: Hi all, I have a windows security popup screen every time I start my pc as shown in the picture. The issue is, I have no idea what driver is being installed. How to find out what driver is the security risk in question? thank you. [ATTACH]...
  8. Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?: I notice when I'm visiting a forum with the Edge browser, I keep getting any annoying pop-up asking if I'm sure I really want to leave that page. Then I have to click leave or stay, or close the pop-up. I looked in settings removed the forum permissions for pop-ups. I...
  9. File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently: I've attached where this file is located. It was in a hidden file and it causes the window that wants to assign an App to pop up every time I log into the system. There is not app for it. Can I delete this file? [img] 61158
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636