Windows 10: Pop-up Ransomware Warning

Discus and support Pop-up Ransomware Warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The other day, I clicked on a link for an interesting article. I was pinged with a supposed ransomware attack. Knowing everything that I know about... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DiNyh13601, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Pop-up Ransomware Warning

The other day, I clicked on a link for an interesting article. I was pinged with a supposed ransomware attack. Knowing everything that I know about computers, I immediately clicked CTRL ALT DEL together to bring up Task Manager and ended the task. You will not be able to click off this "attack" in the browser. This was not an actual ransomware attack but it is scammers who tell you to call them to remove the ransomware. I called Bitdefender and asked them why Bitdefender had not stopped this attack. They always stop attacks. The Bitdefender rep told me that this was placed as an ad and virus p

:)

DiNyh13601, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Pop-up Ransomware Warning

1. Pop-up Ransomware Warning - Similar Threads - Pop Ransomware Warning

2. Mcafee ovinspecutions.com warning pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mcafee ovinspecutions.com warning pop-up: Hello. I opened an invitation for a Linkedin connection and that seemed to trigger or introduce a pop-up that suggests I have viruses and appears to be from McAfee via something called ovinspecutions.com. I searched ovinspecutions.com and it seems to be a bad actor and should...
  3. Mcafee ovinspecutions.com warning pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mcafee ovinspecutions.com warning pop-up: Hello. I opened an invitation for a Linkedin connection and that seemed to trigger or introduce a pop-up that suggests I have viruses and appears to be from McAfee via something called ovinspecutions.com. I searched ovinspecutions.com and it seems to be a bad actor and should...
  4. Mcafee ovinspecutions.com warning pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. security pop up warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security pop up warning: My other laptop just had a pop up warning from windows defender security center, that advises not shutting down the device , the system has been locked down, to contact windows support. I know this is some sort of malware but not sure how to proceed with shutting down the...
  6. security pop up warning

security pop up warning: My other laptop just had a pop up warning from windows defender security center, that advises not shutting down the device , the system has been locked down, to contact windows support. I know this is some sort of malware but not sure how to proceed with shutting down the...
  7. security pop up warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".: As you can see that in screen shot one it scanned risky worm on drive D, But there is no D drive on my device. And I also removed this virus so many times through M.S Defender, but it shows same Pop-Up again and again. After that I run MS Safety Scanner, but it says there no...
  9. How to stop icloud warning pop ups

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to stop icloud warning pop ups: How can I stop icloud pop ups warning me my icloud file is nearly full. 26803
  10. Ransomware Warning

in Windows 10 News
    Ransomware Warning: A number of major news websites have seen adverts hijacked by a malicious campaign that attempts to install “ransomware” on users computers The attack, which was targeted at US users, hit websites including the New York Times, the BBC, AOL and the NFL over the weekend....