Windows 10: POP UP REMOVAL

Discus and support POP UP REMOVAL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rebel11111, Aug 22, 2020.

1. POP UP REMOVAL

I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it?

:)

rebel11111, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 22, 2020
  4. POP UP REMOVAL

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

POP UP REMOVAL

1. POP UP REMOVAL - Similar Threads - POP REMOVAL

2. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  3. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  4. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  6. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  7. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  8. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  9. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  10. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...