Windows 10: pop up removals

Discus and support pop up removals in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joannmccullough1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. pop up removals

how to rid of pop ups

:)

joannmccullough1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Arcadian Win User

pop up removals

How to remove the MSN pop up permanently?

Searched for anything on here on to how to remove MSN pop up on here but couldn't find anything....

Would very much appreciate how to remove it as there's nothing in Programmes and Features the most often suggested answer on Yahoo and Google etc...

Thanks pop up removals :)

Arcadian, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

pop up removals

1. pop up removals - Similar Threads - pop removals

2. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  3. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  4. How to remove Coupert and Capital One pop ups on sites I want to order from.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Coupert and Capital One pop ups on sites I want to order from.: I joined subscribed? to Coupert, which is supposed to give you points for things you purchase online. I soon found out that if I use Coupert, I won't get my regular points from places like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Temu etc. I unsubscribed and uninstalled but the pop ups are...
  5. How to remove Coupert and Capital One pop ups on sites I want to order from.

How to remove Coupert and Capital One pop ups on sites I want to order from.: I joined subscribed? to Coupert, which is supposed to give you points for things you purchase online. I soon found out that if I use Coupert, I won't get my regular points from places like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Temu etc. I unsubscribed and uninstalled but the pop ups are...
  6. How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect...: How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect version of Excel? This massively annoying message pops up between every sheet when I am using this workbook. There also seems to be a connection between this and protecting each sheet...
  7. How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect...: How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect version of Excel? This massively annoying message pops up between every sheet when I am using this workbook. There also seems to be a connection between this and protecting each sheet...
  8. How do I remove a pop-up in Excel 2016 Desktop that warns me that I am using the incorrect...

9. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  10. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...