Windows 10: pop up removals

Discus and support pop up removals in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joannmccullough1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. pop up removals

how to rid of pop ups

:)

joannmccullough1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Arcadian Win User

pop up removals

How to remove the MSN pop up permanently?

Searched for anything on here on to how to remove MSN pop up on here but couldn't find anything....

Would very much appreciate how to remove it as there's nothing in Programmes and Features the most often suggested answer on Yahoo and Google etc...

Thanks pop up removals :)

Arcadian, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

pop up removals

1. pop up removals - Similar Threads - pop removals

2. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  3. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  4. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it.

This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it.: This popup shows up everyday without fail and I couldn't find it in Task Manager or anything. I'd like to get rid of it if possible, thanks!...
  6. help how do i remove pop ups

help how do i remove pop ups: Hi Greg I puchased microsoft laptop 2020 and still cant get rid of mc fee pop ups and never installed this as use Trend. How do i get rid of these annoying pop ups I'm so frustrated. HELP ! Simple steps needed please...
  7. "Safe to remove hardware" pop-up box is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Safe to remove hardware" pop-up box is missing: My "safe to remove hardware" pop-up box is missing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-to-remove-hardware-pop-up-box-is-missing/bfbec29b-b6a2-448e-9551-8fceeddbb16c
  8. Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?: How do I disable this volume pop-up without disabling the media key handling? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-way-to-remove-the-volume-pop-up-without/757b08d9-a66b-4c49-8931-daf09ba50b9a
  9. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: how to remove volume pop up at the top left part of my screen coz its affecting my scroller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-volume-pop-up-in-the-top-left/0b28d539-b62a-46b2-a845-67ca8149efca
  10. Windows Script Host pop up on startup ever since virus removal and reinstall of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host pop up on startup ever since virus removal and reinstall of windows 10 pro: I have reinstalled, I have clean booted, I have run sfc and dism, I have done the regedit "set the default vbs file" thing and the regedit "delete values after userinit" thing, and NOTHING removes this dang pop-up on every reboot! I do not want to have to freaking flash my...