Windows 10: Pop up saying repair, close

Discus and support Pop up saying repair, close in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What do I do if a repair, or close pop up keeps popping up when using power point, excel or word?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tela1954, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Tela1954 Win User

Pop up saying repair, close

What do I do if a repair, or close pop up keeps popping up when using power point, excel or word?

:)

Tela1954, Aug 26, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Repair Windows 7/8/10

Thanks Drone!

Now I'm running into another issue.

I cloned the HDD to Sony Evo 850 SSD using EaseUs todo (the program it came with- Sony Magician didn't work) with success but when I install the new drive it says it's not bootable.

I've searched for this issue on other forums, but many answers pertain to Windows7, or have solutions involving DVD's (I have no blank ones, plenty of USBs however.) I'm hoping I can boot from USB, from what I've read it seems like I can get the proper drivers so it will know how to start up with the new SSD. If anyone knows how to do this, I would need step by step instructions.

As a newbie to DIY computer repairs, I am feeling stumped at this point! I feel so close yet so far..

Specs for my ultrabook: Acer m5 581t
    New SSD: 250gb sony evo 850

Any hints or suggestions welcomed!

Thanks!

Loveisallyouneed, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Pop up saying repair, close - Similar Threads - Pop saying repair

2. CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly: Hi, I updated my computer to Windows 11 recently, and I updated everything in my PC. But my cmd is popping up and closing instantly, and it disturbs me. Is there any way to fix it?. I saw some threads in this site but unfortunately I do not have the same bug as I saw.My cmd...
  3. Console randomly popping up and closing windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Console randomly popping up and closing windows.: So basically, the console randomly appears at random times while I'm doing whatever, then proceeds to close the Google window, I've tried solutions from other replies to issues similar to this but it never works. There's no error message, and I can't provide a SS because it...
  4. Console randomly popping up and closing windows.

Console randomly popping up and closing windows.: So basically, the console randomly appears at random times while I'm doing whatever, then proceeds to close the Google window, I've tried solutions from other replies to issues similar to this but it never works. There's no error message, and I can't provide a SS because it...
  5. Broken Close & Minimize Pop-Up Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Close & Minimize Pop-Up Text: Hello,I have this what I consider is a bug in Windows 11, is that whenever I hover my pointer onto the close or minimize button, it usualy appears a 'Close' or 'Minimize' pop up text. But, in my computer, it shows a black or blank box instead of the text. I tried the...
  6. This keeps popping up then closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This keeps popping up then closing: This keeps popping up on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-keeps-popping-up-then-closing/43e5d524-1c26-4091-ae05-fa3578b38c8b
  7. This keeps popping up then closing

This keeps popping up then closing: This keeps popping up on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-keeps-popping-up-then-closing/43e5d524-1c26-4091-ae05-fa3578b38c8b
  8. This keeps popping up then closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Window popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window popping up and closing instantly: Every now and then i get a small window that pops up in middle of my screen and closes. It closes very quickly so i'm never able to check what's the name of application, it started very recently but i also installed a lot of applications so i'm not sure whether it's one of...
  10. Pop up saying saying IP address compermised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up saying saying IP address compermised: how do get this off my computer? I have restarted and shut down but I can't get it off it takes about 3 days to go off but comes back in about 3 weeks...