Windows 10: pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

Discus and support pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring and then shuts down laptop, but when I check it is already activated !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michaelperkes, Apr 25, 2019.

1. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring and then shuts down laptop, but when I check it is already activated !

:)

michaelperkes, Apr 25, 2019
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Apr 25, 2019
  3. ES11111 Win User
    Windows 10 licence expiration

Upgraded from legitimate Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro with "free" upgrade. Currently activated. Warning sign said licence would expire on a certain date. and installed the anniversary update. The message has now changed to Your Windows license will
    expire soon. You nee to activate Windows in settings. Settings says update product key. Currently activated by my organisation's product key. I do not have an organisation as it is my laptop. I am surprised I have got Pro and not home. Looking at forum answers
    suggest that I might have a digital licence. Where is it? What do I do? The computer would suggest I had a product key. Nowhere do I seem to find an answer other than to spend £199, which is not a free upgrade. My computer is not worth that amount of money.
    I feel tricked by Microsoft into a free upgrade. Please note I am not very computer savvy and often answers are not simple enough for elderly people. I am going round and round

Please could I get some helpful advice as to expiration of a digital licence or product key and how I avoid this licence expiration. Thank you.

ES11111, Apr 25, 2019
  4. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

windows licence expires

Hello,

Lately I receive pop-ups on my desktop with the message that my licence expires on december 20.

Apperently I need a code to activate this licence again.

I bought my PC from a neighbour who recently moved to Indonesia. I tried to contact him with whatsapp and sms and asked for the code he is supposed to have when he bought the licence. Unfortunately I got no reaction so far. What can I do to activate the
    licence eagain?

JeanneWeijgers, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

1. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate, - Similar Threads - pop saying licence

2. Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon": I upgraded my windows 10 to 11 on my personal computer and I keep getting the message "Licence is expiring soon" and I can't get the message to stop appearing. I have looked up everything in trying to get rid of the message and no matter what I do or how many times I restart...
  3. Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon: Hi i keep getting that pop up and it says i need to activat it but it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-license-is-expiring-soon/25316978-e351-4415-afa4-bbccd5dfd021
  4. licence expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    licence expiring: I am getting a message that my licence is about to expire and to go to settings to activate. In settings>activate it says the licence is activated by my organisation. I am not a member of an organisation and I do not know how to proceed. This has happened since the Nov 2019...
  5. Windows needs to be activated pop up

Windows needs to be activated pop up: Just started after the last update on 12/12..When I check Settings Update & Security I see that Windows is activated how do I stop the pop up? Version 10.0.18362.535 146384
  6. Licence will expire, but I have it activated

Licence will expire, but I have it activated: Hello Microsoft; I recently got this message stating that my Windows 10 Pro licence will expire soon, but I have it activated using an activation service. I had to backup everything, and update my computer to the current build, in order to prepare for this. Because I'm...
  7. Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues

Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues: I got a message saying my Windows licence would expire soon. I updated my Windows. Still getting the same message. Support told me I had to activate Windows. It is activated. Still getting the same message. Why? What's going on? What do I do? Any help appreciated....
  8. Windows Activation and Licence Expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and Licence Expired: I have an Acer which was reset to factory ... now I am unable to Activate windows even though it is the factory installed version. I keep getting error 0xC004FC07 telling me it is not a genuine windows 10. I have also lost the activation code that came with the computer,...
  9. I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, but my windows 10 pro already activated with digital licence.why such type message showing? [IMG]...
  10. window licence expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window licence expire: Hi my window will expire soon, nd i lst my product key. how can i fixed again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-expire/be502a10-4997-4864-851b-2548df6158a9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why getting an error notification saying on Please activate Windows.

2. are driver back ups expiring for windows 10