Windows 10: Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Discus and support Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo IP:99.250.120.152 Please pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlHoffmanIlse, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Pop up screen says system Warning
    Your Windows system is damaged
    Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo
    IP:99.250.120.152
    Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete.
    As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and countdown

Important: Click on the "Update" button to install the newest software to scan and protect your files from being

My system was upgraded 2 day ago update version is 1903

I also get new pop up screen asking me to set up One drive folder

Do I need this or is this a scam as well?

Thanks Carl

:)

CarlHoffmanIlse, Jun 19, 2019

2. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Pop up screen says system Warning
    Your Windows system is damaged
    Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo
    IP:99.250.120.152
    Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete.
    As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and countdown

Important: Click on the "Update" button to install the newest software to scan and protect your files from being

My system was upgraded 2 day ago update version is 1903

I also get new pop up screen asking me to set up One drive folder

Do I need this or is this a scam as well?

Thanks Carl

CarlHoffmanIlse, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

If you are seeing a desktop pop-up, then you have malware and should take steps to eliminate it.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on Directly, Jun 27, 2019
  4. MC4GG Win User

Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Infected operating system warning

A message has come up:

Attention!

Infected operating system (4) viruses and your system damaged. It is necessary to clean the system from viruses as quickly as possible.

Do not ignore this warning

There is an OK tab in the dialogue box to click and a screen behind showing a 2 step remedy:

Step 1 - press the button DOWNLOAD and load for free now!

Step 2 - select and open the application to restore The systems!

So it looks really dodgy, but when I go into Windows Defender Security Center, there is a warning sign on Virus & threat protection and it says there are actions recommended in AVG Antivirus, which is what I have installed for viruses, and a link to open
    AVG Antivirus, but AVG won't open either from here or from the start button.

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine warning message or not? It looks wrong and my computer seems to be working as normal as far as I can tell, but I'm concerned that I can't get into AVG to check it.

MC4GG, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

1. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged - Similar Threads - Pop screen says

2. Virus Damage my System and it won't boot up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Damage my System and it won't boot up: I got a virus on my pc that killed it and it doesn't even power on. Does anyone how to help me fix it?[Original Title: My pc died] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-damage-my-system-and-it-wont-boot-up/37363768-bf4f-4499-90b3-1741f07201e3
  3. SYSTEM WARNING

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYSTEM WARNING: All of a sudden I get this pop up message: Then it goes to a program to download: OneSafe PC Cleaner. Should I worry about this? And how do I stop it this message from popping up.[ATTACH]...
  4. Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...

Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...: Getting pop up screen b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen says to update. Computer is updated. What should I do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-getting-pop-up-screens-b2r-systems-erricu/02f92abc-5798-4182-a7bb-78f8359c9929"
  5. Windows System is Damaged

Windows System is Damaged: I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on my home PC. I've been receiving pop ups that inform me that my Windows system is damaged. Obviously this is a scam. I've performed full system scans with both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and both report that my system is...
  6. YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED

YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED: I keep getting this message (SYSTEM WARNING - YOUR WINDOWS SYSTEM IS DAMAGED in a box vaguely resembling Microsoft) advising me that the whole world and my files are being deleted unless I update a damaged Windows 10. Now I am aware this is a scam of sorts but how do I stop...
  7. Windows System Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows System Warning: I have recently been getting the following System Warning! X Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 Please, pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete. As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: [143] seconds (this...
  8. Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged: Dear Community, I keep getting this pop-up message in my MSN using Microsoft Edge. The pop up states "Your Windows System is Damaged" and requesting payment. It appears it is a virus or malware. My Windows defender has performed full scans with no threats or viruses...
  9. I got a system Warning! pop up see screen shot below. Is this warning legit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got a system Warning! pop up see screen shot below. Is this warning legit?: Is this warning legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-system-warning-pop-up-see-screen-shot/8bc1caa8-2b53-46e2-9e0a-5e96846f4f7a
  10. System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning

System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning: I received a warning that my system was infected by two viruses. I have a Surface Book 2 and thought the security protection was enough. Do I need to install another security app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system warning your

2. warning pop up screen download

3. apperentley a pop from windows said all my computer files were gonna get deleted

4. message saying windows is corrupted and files will;be erased,
  5. your system files have been deleted loud noise pop up,
  6. microsoft windows 10 damaged box ok or not,
  7. windows system warning pop up,
  8. system warning your windows system damaged,
  9. this site says windows 10 is damages and irrelevant,
  10. system damaged warning,
  11. operating system will be deleted in seconds,
  12. popup saying my files will be deleted,
  13. where are the warning pop up screens imbedded,
  14. win sent message files will be deleted,
  15. alarm window message system damaged