Windows 10: Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared

Discus and support Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Usually when chaning sound volume and screen brightness using the keyboard FN shortcut I would get the on screen notification of the level changing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicolasSeravalle, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared

Usually when chaning sound volume and screen brightness using the keyboard FN shortcut I would get the on screen notification of the level changing.

Now its not showing anymore and it was very usefull to use while doing full screen stuff. How can i get it to show again? The shortcut is still working, the problem is only the levels not showing anymore. I've surfed online without finding anything...

Thank you for your time

:)

NicolasSeravalle, Feb 8, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared

popping sound when begin to type..

Hi Jimmy,

This popping sound could be the Windows notification sound that is played when a new device is plugged in. If you are using an external keyboard or any other device connected through USB, that could be triggering the sound. I would suggest you to disconnect
    any external connected device and then check if the sound is still played. if yes, it could be the notification for some other action. In this case, I would suggest you to right click on the volume icon in the notification area and then click on sounds. In
    the new Window check the list of sounds for each action and check which sound is being played. This will give you an idea of what might be triggering the sound.

Bennet Martin, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared

1. Pop up sound and brightness notification disappeared - Similar Threads - Pop sound brightness

2. Notification Sound But No Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Sound But No Pop-up: Recently I noticed that there's something wrong with my notifications. I can hear the notification sound but there is no pop-up displayed. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Notification Sound But No Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Sound But No Pop-up: Recently I noticed that there's something wrong with my notifications. I can hear the notification sound but there is no pop-up displayed. Any idea how to fix this?...
  4. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  5. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  6. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  7. windows pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  8. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  9. Pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994