Windows 10: Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10

Discus and support Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I have been getting these really annoying pop up ads recently (see image, bottom left). They do not go away unless I click close, and they keep... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joegilbey, Apr 7, 2019.

1. joegilbey Win User

Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10

Hi. I have been getting these really annoying pop up ads recently (see image, bottom left). They do not go away unless I click close, and they keep popping up all the time, often with a fake story about Gary Lineker as well, who I think all in all is a good bloke! Jokes aside, can someone help me with this? I have run malwarebytes and quarantined all threats and rebooted my laptop, but the problem persists.

Thanks,

Joe

Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10 a434bde5-0ae2-4be2-b410-0d5614e47c2b?upload=true.png

:)

joegilbey, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

pop ups and adverts on windows 10

Depends which Internet Browser is affected, but for a start type 'pop-ups' in the Search box on the Windows Desktop Task Bar, and you should see the Control Panel icon for 'Block or allow Pop-ups' appear in the list. Click on that to launch the Settings
    screen and make sure the 'Turn on Pop-up Blocker' entry is ticked.

If that doesn't improve things sufficiently you may need to consider installing an extension for your Browser to block pop-up adverts, although you do have to be aware that some of these can also block 'legitimate' pop-ups that you really need to see, such
    as those used by some online banking and shopping sites, unless you are able to 'white list' those sites you want to be able to display pop-ups.

Erdeslawe, Apr 7, 2019
  3. colinus Win User
    pop ups and adverts on windows 10

thank you for your help

colinus, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10

Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10

1. Pop up spam adverts - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pop spam adverts

2. How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?: Hey everyone, I have the same problem as you. The damn Family features pop up sign up thing is popping up every 20-30 sec, even when I just closed it or put it in the taskbar. It is just showing up and opening every 20-30 sec. Pls fix this problem. I can't even game anymore...
  3. How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?: Hey everyone, I have the same problem as you. The damn Family features pop up sign up thing is popping up every 20-30 sec, even when I just closed it or put it in the taskbar. It is just showing up and opening every 20-30 sec. Pls fix this problem. I can't even game anymore...
  4. Pop-up adverts have suddenly started to come up on my computer screen again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up adverts have suddenly started to come up on my computer screen again.: I have a problem that I need a definitive answer to so I can stop it straight away.The problem I have hasn’t raised its ugly head for ages, so I thought I had it under control. I wonder whether I accidentally set it somewhere to cause it to return.I am starting to get...
  5. Not in a microsoft family yet getting spammed by pop ups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not in a microsoft family yet getting spammed by pop ups: Hello. Since shortly after starting at university I have begun to be spammed by repeated Microsoft family features pop ups. This is a personal laptop and hasn't been added to any Microsoft family and it's beginning to get annoying. Is there anyway to block the] pop ups...
  6. Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam: [ATTACH] This pop-up has been showing up constantly on my pc and I cannot get it to stop. I have already removed myself from my family group on Microsoft family, which is the main advice on how to stop it. Does anyone know how to get it to stop permanently because it's...
  7. Pop Up Adverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop Up Adverts: How to stop pop up adverts bottom right hand corner of the windows screen. I Keep getting a pop up advert from Nero Burning software that cannot be closed as it generates a script error. Makes me feel like the computer and operating system I bought really belongs to someone...
  8. unwanted screen message that pops up, Spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unwanted screen message that pops up, Spam?: Every so often the message "your Icloud settings are out of date" I called Apple and they said "Not so" How can I get the message to stop popping up?...
  9. Adverts popping up inside Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Adverts popping up inside Chrome: Hello, Please see attached screenshot. I get these popups inside Chrome maybe once an hour for QNAP or other things. I have checked all settings inside Chrome, run anti malware, totally reinstalled Chrome, but still get them. How has this started happening and how do I...
  10. Adverts popping up inside Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Adverts popping up inside Chrome: Hello, Please see attached screenshot. I get these popups inside Chrome maybe once an hour for QNAP or other things. I have checked all settings inside Chrome, run anti malware, totally reinstalled Chrome, but still get them. How has this started happening and how do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spam pop up on windows 10

2. how to remove topgadgetlists

3. topgadgetlists

4. windows 10 spam popups,
  5. spammed popups on windows 10,
  6. how to stop pop up spam,
  7. windows popup spam,
  8. adverts in windows 10 system,
  9. spam in windows 10,
  10. pop up spam,
  11. topgadggetlists popup,