Windows 10: Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP

Discus and support Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Msg stating this version of windows will expire..... Run the upgrade, downloads ok, upgrade starts and runs for about 20 minutes, then for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdwardSommer, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP

Msg stating this version of windows will expire..... Run the upgrade, downloads ok, upgrade starts and runs for about 20 minutes, then for no apparent reason backs out the upgrade and I'm back where I started. Message pops up again and we can "close, more info" I have Version 10.0.18342 Build 18342 installed and the message pops up randomly throughout my session. How can I kill thhe pop-up window or do an upgrade that runs to completion?

:)

EdwardSommer, Jul 9, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

ThrottleStop - The beta version has expired

@unclewebb , I recently installed Throttlestop 8.40 since the previous version expired.
    I only use it for Speed Shift, is the value "128" the default value on windows 10 with Speed Shift?
    (I'm on Windows 8.1)

How do I prevent it from expiring again?
    Or will Throttlestop constantly being updated and I just need to install the latest version every 6 months?

Edit: Where can I provide feedback in Throttlestop if you need it so it won't expire anymore?

Thanks for this software!

P4-630, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jul 9, 2019
  4. aflodin Win User

Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP

Windows License Expiring

E-Bay listing states Windows 10 and literature says it is a genuine and complete version. Just tried calling again with the same result. Also found toll free number they had is out of service. Guess my next step is E-Bay. Read the other post and I know how the person feels, how can I see how much time I have left. Not sure what Windows Script Host is?

aflodin, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP

1. Pop-up stating this version of windows will expire..... LOOP - Similar Threads - Pop stating version

2. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon: Hello there,I purchased a pc months ago pre installed with Windows 10 Pro. Today I got a pop up stating that I need to activate windows license which is already activated in Activation setting. The window pop up every time I turn on my pc. How do I fix this problem? Any helps...
  3. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon: Hello there,I purchased a pc months ago pre installed with Windows 10 Pro. Today I got a pop up stating that I need to activate windows license which is already activated in Activation setting. The window pop up every time I turn on my pc. How do I fix this problem? Any helps...
  4. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon: Hi i keep getting that pop up and it says i need to activat it but it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-license-is-expiring-soon/25316978-e351-4415-afa4-bbccd5dfd021
  6. pop up...your windows license will expire soon???

pop up...your windows license will expire soon???: I keep getting a popup telling me my windows license will expire soo. What does this mean and what do I have to do? Thank You *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. SurfacePro3 show pop-up "Window licent will expire soon"

SurfacePro3 show pop-up "Window licent will expire soon": How to fix SurfacePro3 show pop-up "Window licent will expire soon" ? Note: This forum has been moved from Thai support / Microsoft SEA...
  8. Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message

Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message: This your "Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message keeps appearing on my screen and it is doing it while I am doing a presentation during a zoom session...
  9. "Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up

"Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up: How do i solve this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-will-expire-soon-pop-up/64f2869b-081c-4dd9-9fa5-c74f3ebfc828"
  10. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon: I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve this issue. I bought this Surface Pro 4 used and according to the microsoft assistant I am running on Windows 10 Pro - Preview....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pop up stating windows license is about to expire