Windows 10: Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way

Discus and support Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off the pop-up suggestions that always get in the way when I move the mouse, or pass over anything on the screen? It is really annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeraldGarnto, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way

How do I turn off the pop-up suggestions that always get in the way when I move the mouse, or pass over anything on the screen? It is really annoying. I don't need this thing trying to tell me what I'm looking at, or constantly making suggestions that are always WHAT I am typing anyway!.

:)

GeraldGarnto, Dec 31, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way

1. Pop-up 'suggestions' always in the way - Similar Threads - Pop 'suggestions' always

2. Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off: I am having a problem with pop up messages that keep coming on and then disappearing on my desktop. I am using Windows 11 Pro. This hasa been going on for months. It is usually a "boot up screen on/off" pop up that appears in the center of my screen or one about contrast...
  3. Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off: I am having a problem with pop up messages that keep coming on and then disappearing on my desktop. I am using Windows 11 Pro. This hasa been going on for months. It is usually a "boot up screen on/off" pop up that appears in the center of my screen or one about contrast...
  4. Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared: I am using Window 10.This week my Chinese keyboard, Simplified China, Microsoft Pinyin does not work normally. When i typed the pinyin, it does not show the suggestion pop up. I have tried to remove and reinstall, restart the PC many times, it does not work, May i know what...
  5. Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared: I am using Window 10.This week my Chinese keyboard, Simplified China, Microsoft Pinyin does not work normally. When i typed the pinyin, it does not show the suggestion pop up. I have tried to remove and reinstall, restart the PC many times, it does not work, May i know what...
  6. Always pop up windows script host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always pop up windows script host: Hi all,Need u help and advice why always pop up windows script host when I log in profile account. but when I click the button close nothing happens. appreciate your help....
  7. jjfetar - Strange process/thing always popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jjfetar - Strange process/thing always popping up: I've been getting constant popups of this command line window called "jjfetar" that just goes away after a few seconds and seemingly does nothing.I went to the specified directory "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\jjfetar" but I can't that thing anywhere. However, I did find...
  8. Why this notifications pops up always?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why this notifications pops up always?: "An app caused a problem with the default app settings, so it was reset to Microsoft Edge". Please help me on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-this-notifications-pops-up-always/8764a274-e765-4108-876e-9023b9e0523f
  9. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...
  10. Suggested ways to set up a Windows 10 computer for a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Suggested ways to set up a Windows 10 computer for a child: Hi forum, my first post. Just bought a Windows 10 desktop PC for my kid. She will mainly use it for schoolwork, internet, office and gaming (SIMS) What would be the preferred way of setting up her account? I am not sure if SIMS require an online account or exactly how...