Windows 10: Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

Discus and support Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by graham.d, Apr 11, 2019.

1. graham.d Win User

Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link c046caf4-d29f-4295-98fa-e50c8ec95b42?upload=true.jpg

This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed.

Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require.

But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail and people to access your email calendar events and contacts

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Microsoft-is it your problem

* Image resized by modrator

:)

graham.d, Apr 11, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 11, 2019
  3. mafia97 Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Apr 11, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link - Similar Threads - Pop telling add

2. Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.: I have recently bought a Surface Studio Laptop and I'm having a lot of issues with loading webpages. Some will be fine, but a large number it really struggles and then comes up with a "webpage is unresponsive" warning with the option to "wait" or "exit". Often if I then click...
  3. Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.: I have recently bought a Surface Studio Laptop and I'm having a lot of issues with loading webpages. Some will be fine, but a large number it really struggles and then comes up with a "webpage is unresponsive" warning with the option to "wait" or "exit". Often if I then click...
  4. People App. Won't allow me to add accounts - suggests an account then tells me it already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People App. Won't allow me to add accounts - suggests an account then tells me it already...: I realisethat having a file with a few email addresses is harder than quantum mechanics or discovering the Higgs Boson, but how do I get the People app to get my contacts? I can't add them from the windows Mail app.I can't add email accounts to the People app.I have reset...
  5. People App. Won't allow me to add accounts - suggests an account then tells me it already...

People App. Won't allow me to add accounts - suggests an account then tells me it already...: I realisethat having a file with a few email addresses is harder than quantum mechanics or discovering the Higgs Boson, but how do I get the People app to get my contacts? I can't add them from the windows Mail app.I can't add email accounts to the People app.I have reset...
  6. Loss of contacts popping up on Emails

Loss of contacts popping up on Emails: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 on Yahoo used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Please keep...
  7. Why Suspicious webpages are popping up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Suspicious webpages are popping up?: Hi, I am Pratyush I recently downloaded something that had installed an adware. Both Windows Security and Avast Say that there is no malware but Sometimes when I click somewhere on a webpage on Chrome, even on Completely safe sites like YouTube, suspicious webpages pop up....
  8. Pop-up windows to add accounts not showing up

Pop-up windows to add accounts not showing up: I have multiple apps that have this issue. Pop-up windows won't open in: Bluetooth Settings when trying to add a device. Adding an email account in Mail & Calendar. Adding an account under Email & Accounts in Settings. When trying to improve facial recognition for my...
  9. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  10. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...