Windows 10: Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

Discus and support Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karlschluth, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from happening. I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or a Windows Issue.Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+ [​IMG]

:)

karlschluth, Mar 2, 2021
  2. CIKaos Win User

Windows 10 not recognizing iPhone 6, iTunes does

I followed this solution and it works. I click the Device Manager, under USB, I found the iPhone 6s (sorry I can't remember exactly the name). Right click to uninstalled the driver. Unplug my iPhone 6s, then plug it back in, now it is showing in This
    PC.

I hope this helps.

Worked perfectly for my iPhone 6 which was listed in Device Manager as "Apple iPhone" under "Portable Devices"

CIKaos, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Plugging Apple iPhone into Windows 10 Anniversary - Installation Settings

• Windows 10 Pro
    • 64 bit
    • Version 1607
    • iPhone 6 Plus

Before Windows 10 anniversary edition was released, when I plugged my iPhone into my PC, iTunes fired up and the file explorer opened. All good.

After the update of Windows 10 to the latest version, when I plugged in my iPhone for the first time, I got two windows opening up indicating that Windows needed to install something. There was some action taking place as the progress bars advanced slightly.
    Then, after several minutes of nothing happening, I closed the windows and tried again. Those same windows won't pop up again.

Fortunately, iTunes still works. However, when I look at my file manager to see what is connected, I see this ugly symbol for the iPhone.

Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+ 1396db22-10a9-4c10-9b5d-951020efe838.jpg

I don't think the iPhone properly "registered" with this new version of Windows 10. How do I reset my iPhone "stuff" so that everything is good?

Kevin Stecyk, Mar 3, 2021
  4. shevanel Win User

Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

1. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+ - Similar Threads - Pop plug iPhone

2. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  3. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  4. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.: Whenever I plug in my earphones into my computer, I don't get the pop-up "Which device did you plug in?" When I checked my audio device on "Hardware and Sound" It said it was not plugged in?...
  6. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.: Whenever I plug in my earphones into my computer, I don't get the pop-up "Which device did you plug in?" When I checked my audio device on "Hardware and Sound" It said it was not plugged in?...
  7. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. When I plug in my flash drive it does not pop up anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I plug in my flash drive it does not pop up anymore.: Hi.I am using a surface pro 7. My computer was able to recognize the drive perfectly until today. When I restarted it I plugged my flash drive in nothing popped up.At first, I thought that my USB connector was broken or damaged. I plugged an external mouse and an external...
  9. My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....

My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....: It was working before, till today when I was trying to make a video. Then i check my setting to see if the mic was turned off and turns out that it just doesnt pop up, it doesnt even say i plugged in a device anymore .......
  10. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

No option/pop-up when I plug in headset: I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in my headset I have absolutely no options to even see that my headphones are connected to my PC. Ive updated my drivers and...