Windows 10: Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Discus and support Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yashas Chiniwalar, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks

:)

Yashas Chiniwalar, Jan 7, 2023

2. Mouse cursor

Hi Yasir

All that has been suggested I have tried. I have uninstalled : and reinstalled the mouse and also a spare mouse that I had. No change!!!

To clarify, if I go to Win 10 settings choose Devices/Mouse/Related settings, Under related settings(White Print) reads in a Coloured Print 'Additional mouse settings'

The cursor is an arrow head when hovering over 'Related settings' but hover over 'Additional settings@ and the cursor changes to double ended arrow horizontal line.

Regards

Richard1166, Jan 7, 2023
  3. niksus Win User
    desktop problem: mouse hover selection is not under mouse cursor

I got the Anniversary Update a month or two back. And ever since I have this problem on desktop icons.
    The mouse hover selection is shifted away from cursor, in a way that the next icon is selected, not the one under cursor.

When I click, the icon with the hover selection is started, not the one under cursor.
    This only happens with desktop icons.

Tried to update drivers, but nothing's changed.

niksus, Jan 7, 2023
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

how to Stop hover of mouse to inactive sites

Hi albertschmaedick,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, could you please provide me some more information, so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen when you’re accessing the website or it happens with all the Windows?
    2. Do you use Touchpad mouse or Regular mouse on your PC?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Click on Windows key +
      R button and type Control panel
    2. Click on Ease of Access
    3. Then click on Activate Windows by hovering over it with the mouse
    4. Then click Apply and
      OK.
    We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

1. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers - Similar Threads - Pop mouse cursor

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  4. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  5. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  6. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  7. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  8. Hover pop-ups display

Hover pop-ups display: How do I turn off the hover pop-ups in Windows 10 Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hover-pop-ups-display/cf6a31db-66bf-4212-9923-7d8ec27fb40a
  9. Mouse hover label pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hover label pop up: Anything I put my mouse pointer on shows me a pop up display of information about what my mouse pointer is on . How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hover-label-pop-up/a19fdacf-d335-4d57-8684-58317df339a3
  10. Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?: When i pass over the task bar and the window associated with the icon pops up for preview, the last one ive passed over stays popped up and only goes away if i open the window and minimize it again. Any ideas how to make it not get stuck when i move the mouse around the task...