Windows 10: Pop Up window appears when I boot up Windows 10

Discus and support Pop Up window appears when I boot up Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Although I'm running Windows 10 Insider build 14951, this same problem has existed for the last several builds. What is happening on my system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jim1931, Oct 22, 2016.

1. jim1931 Win User

Pop Up window appears when I boot up Windows 10

Although I'm running Windows 10 Insider build 14951, this same problem has existed for the last several builds.

What is happening on my system is that 10-15 seconds after the window 10 boot is complete, 2 small windows open on the start screen (See attached screen shot)

If I click on this screen image and it will disappear, only to return the next time I boot up again.

Very annoying and I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to get rid of this start-up situation without having to do a re-set and have to reinstall all of my apps.

Tks

:)

jim1931, Oct 22, 2016
  2. nageshkm Win User

Annoying Smart monitor pop window of Ricoh sp printer

Hi Karla Alm,

I have followed the aforementioned steps. In safe mode the annoying pop up window doesn't appear/show up.

I have also disabled third party antivirus but the issue is when I boot the windows in normal mode, that pop window appears again and again.

does that mean I have to start windows in safe mode only to get rid of that problem.

Thank you for the help

Regards

Nagesh

nageshkm, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    When I boot up in win 10 a message box appears- " Some of your resources failed to load. Check your settings" -- What part of settings to check- what should I do?

Hello Roy,

The error messages that you're getting might be caused by a third-party software application that failed to load. For us to determine what's causing the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When did the issue occur? Were there any changes made on your PC prior to this?
    • Did you recently download any third-party software apps?
    • Is your PC updated?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to help eliminate software conflicts.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. See
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows (source) for instructions.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting of the KB article to boot the computer in normal startup after troubleshooting.

Get back to us with the response for further assistance.

Maria Fab, Oct 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, ideas:
    1. Do a clean boot and see if they still appear. If not, then progressively enable startups to identify which causes them.
    2. If no luck, download and install Winspy++ (just search for it) free- and use it to identify what these are
    3. If a clean boot doesn't stop them appearing, examine your scheduled tasks.

Unfortunately your screenshot seems to be missing.

dalchina, Oct 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Pop Up window appears when I boot up Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pop window appears

2. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  3. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  4. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Strange blank pop up window upon boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange blank pop up window upon boot up: Hi there something pretty strange happened today after starting my laptop and logging in a brief pop up window appeared it happened very fast to fast to get what is going on. I understand that is not enough information but that is all I got for now. This issue does not happen...
  6. Strange blank pop up window upon boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange blank pop up window upon boot up: Hi there something pretty strange happened today after starting my laptop and logging in a brief pop up window appeared it happened very fast to fast to get what is going on. I understand that is not enough information but that is all I got for now. This issue does not happen...
  7. Pop-up appears and disappears during start up process Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up appears and disappears during start up process Windows 10: For the past few weeks, I've noticed a pop-up that appears and suddenly disappears during start up. I'm not sure what it is and have tried to find out what's causing this to appear. I've ran malware and virus softwares and nothing shows up. I even ran a sfc /scannow with no...
  8. how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10: [ATTACH]how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 like the one appearing in the bottom right hand side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-pop-ups-appearing-in-windows-10/1b837080-1e1f-4df7-b85b-19c7bc1c7ec5
  9. Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10: when I boot up my pc, the bios starts up as normal, then a Microsoft logo appears, which is also normal, but after a while, the logo splits into two smaller logos, both of which have small loading balls under them, and then the pc starts. this problem has been with me for a...
  10. Pop-ups are appearing behind parent window

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-ups are appearing behind parent window: Hi all, Since installing 10, whenever |I open a pop-up window (e.g. right-click, properties dialog, the copy/move/delete progress window etc), they open behind the main parent window. Any ideas how to change this? Thanks TD 14318

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up windows whenwindows 10 boots