Windows 10: pop up window

Discus and support pop up window in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what this screen shot image is. When I boot up my machine it sometimes appears. [ATTACH] I have run Malware-bytes which gives... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by waveydavey49, Feb 3, 2019.

1. pop up window

Can anyone tell me what this screen shot image is. When I boot up my machine it sometimes appears.

pop up window ae39773f-19dd-45ef-9da4-099540e9f548?upload=true.jpg

I have run Malware-bytes which gives me a clean machine. You can see from the clip that there is a scrollbar which shows more of the same.

Am not sure if the characters are Chinese.

David Hughes

:)

waveydavey49, Feb 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2019
  4. pop up window

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

pop up window

1. pop up window - Similar Threads - pop window

2. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  3. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  4. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  6. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  7. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  9. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  10. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window pop up

2. windows 10 watermark keeps popping up

3. windows window keeps popping up january 2019