Windows 10: Pop-Up Windows

Discus and support Pop-Up Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hy, i have the problem that my iPhone has connectivity issues and at first connecting to my laptop i gave persmission to open files n stuff. Now when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidCicio, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Pop-Up Windows

Hy,

i have the problem that my iPhone has connectivity issues and at first connecting to my laptop i gave persmission to open files n stuff. Now when it connects and reconnects all the time the photos pop up all the time.

How do i stop this, like how do i change the setting to pop up all the time?

Thanks in advance!

:)

DavidCicio, Oct 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Pop-Up Windows

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Pop-Up Windows

1. Pop-Up Windows - Similar Threads - Pop

2. I’m pretty sure this is fake because I keep getting stupid pop ups that make no sense but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m pretty sure this is fake because I keep getting stupid pop ups that make no sense but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SamRose101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0ez6r/im_pretty_sure_this_is_fake_because_i_keep/
  3. What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0ah9d/what_is_this_this_randomly_popped_up_on_my/
  4. I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...: [ATTACH] Reinstalling the launcher helped for for a while but reverted to this error after a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-windows-is-deleting-files-from-epic-game/474399e7-5b37-4480-8ee9-14a863823867
  5. "Verify that it's you" menu popped up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Verify that it's you" menu popped up: I was using the Windows "Movie and TV" app when a "verify that it's you" menu popped up, prompting me to enter my computer's/account's pin. After that, the menu disappeared without anything following. After the window disappeared, it occurred to me that this was a bit odd....
  6. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  7. "It's time to update your device" Keeps on popping up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "It's time to update your device" Keeps on popping up.: my device is updated but i keep on getting this pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-time-to-update-your-device-keeps-on-popping-up/e8fa227b-b781-46f2-8234-1839b344f97c
  8. Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge

Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge: How do I turn off the the popup thumbnail/window that shows up when i hover over bookmarks and tabs in Edge? Please help. They are so annoying and they get stuck and don't go away sometimes. submitted by /u/Jonathank92 [link] [comments]...
  9. Random Dll errors pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Dll errors pop up: Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows Defender. I went to the system registry and navigated to the path HKEY_Local_Machine \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows...
  10. Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?: I have a 2-monitor set-up where my Left monitor is my main display. My Action center used to appear on my right monitor as I've also moved the main task bar to the right monitor. I was fiddling with a pen display tablet yesterday and I think that somehow changed it to my...