Windows 10: Pop up with Microsoft logo

Discus and support Pop up with Microsoft logo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a popup showing up on my screen, usually when an attachment is opened. The popup has the Microsoft logo, and reads "Your data, in your control"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidRichards1946, May 14, 2019.

1. Pop up with Microsoft logo

I have a popup showing up on my screen, usually when an attachment is opened. The popup has the Microsoft logo, and reads "Your data, in your control" and invites me to click on a box that says "next". It will not go away no matter what I do, and I don't want to click on the "next" button when I suspect it is a virus or malware of some kind. I cannot get through to Microsoft to check on whether they are the source or not, and that is another issue. Does anyone else have the same problem? What did you do to eliminate it?

:)

DavidRichards1946, May 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 14, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

Pop up with Microsoft logo

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Pop up with Microsoft logo

1. Pop up with Microsoft logo - Similar Threads - Pop Microsoft logo

2. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  5. Microsoft Pop Ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Pop Ups: I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need to download etc. I noticed a small print “ Powered by PC App Store”. I have tried to get rid of it but it is persistent....
  6. Microsoft family pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family pop up: The MS family popup asking for signin keeps coming up on my child's PC. Even when entering the PIN, it keeps popping up over an over. the only solutions i have seen on here just say to disable family settings, but that just defeats the purpose. We want family settings on, but...
  7. Microsoft Store pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store pop-up: Hello, lately, I have been having troubles with the Microsoft Store, specifically the store pops up randomly and redirectes me to an app/game on the store. I have been redirected to 2 games from the same developer, one is called "Ducklings Free" and the other is "Subway...
  8. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  9. Microsoft, pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9
  10. microsoft pop-ups requests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft pop-ups requests: I am endeavouring to down load a driver from HP to enable me to sync printer to windows 10. micro soft repeatedly keeps sending me requests by pop-up for my ADMIN PASSWORD to authorise changes to comp. I donot have a admin password, how do I obtain this so that Hp driver...