Windows 10: Pop Ups after update

Discus and support Pop Ups after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justiinjohn, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Pop Ups after update

I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I ran all diagnostic checks.Reset my laptop.Reset Networks and Microsoft Store.All this doesnt change the situation.I also keep on getting pop-ups.Photos are attached. Please do helpPop Ups after update [​IMG]Pop Ups after update [​IMG]

:)

justiinjohn, Mar 9, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Pop Ups after update

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Pop Ups after update

1. Pop Ups after update - Similar Threads - Pop Ups update

2. Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update: Hello all,I updated the BIOS on my MSI B660M Wifi Mortar DDR5 motherboard and a sudden "Activate Windows" appeared. When I click on troubleshooting, it says I don't have internet for some strange reason, even though I have YouTube playing in the background.I also tried to...
  3. Pop Up After Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop Up After Booting: When I boot my computer, at start up, there is a pop up asking to select an application to run software before I click on any application after signing in. It happens on each boot. It looks like it's trying to run a C++ or VCPP file... How do I stop this application from...
  4. Pop Up After Booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop Up After Booting: When I boot my computer, at start up, there is a pop up asking to select an application to run software before I click on any application after signing in. It happens on each boot. It looks like it's trying to run a C++ or VCPP file... How do I stop this application from...
  5. Pop Up After Booting

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pop-up after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up after Windows 10 update: Hi all, I've been getting the following popup since my last Windows 10 update. I've googled around to see if I can resolve it to no avail. It's really causing me issues, as I'm working from home in healthcare and it's been extremely unprofessional to deal with loud popups...
  7. Activate Windows pop up after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows pop up after updating: So on 12/23/20, I updated windows and its all went well but when I login in the Activate Windows pop up appeared. I had my computer for about a year now and never had this problem, is there a way to fix this problem?...
  8. Strange pop-up notice after update

Strange pop-up notice after update: Anyone know what is this earth-shape pop-up notifications which I cannot click or get rid of it? It showed up after I installed feature updates 20h2. If I restart, it shows up suddenly in the righ-hand bottom corner which covers my 1/4 screeen. Hope someone can help!...
  9. sound pop-up after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound pop-up after update: I have recently updated to the last version of the system. But after restarting my laptop, a new video control panel will appear when pressing the volume keys, which did appear before. covering a large portion of the screen when watching a video. How can I get rid of it?...
  10. Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?

Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?: Hello there! I've been dealing with 2 pop ups for months. one for low storage (despite adding SD card) and the 2nd for windows updates. upon "Disabling* windows updates pop ups. i started getting another pop up regarding windows updates.... so now i have to deal with 3...