Windows 10: POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

Discus and support POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RICKSAMUELSEN, Feb 10, 2020.

1. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you.

:)

RICKSAMUELSEN, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could be because Google Chrome is set to Run as administrator that is why you get the User Account Control pop-up every time you open Google Chrome. We can change the settings to Run Google Chrome as normal and check if that helps.

Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on Google Chrome shortcut on Desktop and select
      Properties.
    2. Click on Compatibility tab.
    3. Clear the check box for Run as
      administrator.
    4. Click on Apply and OK.
    5. Open Google Chrome and check.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 10, 2020
  4. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

1. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME - Similar Threads - POP UPS GOOGLE

2. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  3. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  4. On Google Chrome why does the line for editing pop up

in Cortana
    On Google Chrome why does the line for editing pop up: On Google Chrome the line for editing pops up on any text but I can't edit it and I'm not supposed to be able to edit it. It gets pretty annoying at times and I wish I knew a fix. Here's a picture for so you guys know what I mean.[ATTACH] Is this normal and if not, how do I...
  5. google pop up notification

in Browsers and Email
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  6. google pop up notification

in Windows 10 Support
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  7. malicious software pop up on google chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malicious software pop up on google chrome: how to get out of malicious software pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software-pop-up-on-google-chrome/12739b6b-e979-45ba-823e-7b700ed81359
  8. pop up ads by google

pop up ads by google: I use edge browser with search forced on my laptop Bing. today was logged into my network provider website get 2 pop up ads for claim sites powered by google. I searched this says adware how do I get rid...
  9. User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome: I get a message every time I open Chrome. The message asks if I allow it to make changes to my computer. If I check no, it doesn't open. I try changing the notification settings but it always revert back to high security. Am I getting the message because Chrome is not in the...
  10. Google Sign In Pop Up

Google Sign In Pop Up: No changes made to my system recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting a Google Sign In Pop Up. First pop up box: Sign in with your Google Account (username), which takes you to a similar box for Password, which if entered takes you to a box with a weird choice, something...