Windows 10: Pop Ups wont go away

Discus and support Pop Ups wont go away in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nicholasdennis, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Pop Ups wont go away

PLEASE HELP

I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture.

:)

nicholasdennis, Apr 5, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Billy Win User
    Game bar welcome pop-up wont dissapear - Windows 10

Ever since Microsoft released the new game bar, I have experienced bugs. When booting a game, it shows the whole "press win+g" pop-up but it wont disappear afterwards unless I terminate the process in task manager. I also appear to have 2 game bar apps in task manager.Screenshot of task manager showing two separate xbox apps. I'm running windows 10 enterprise 1809. Any suggestions?

Billy, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Pop Ups wont go away

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Pop Ups wont go away

1. Pop Ups wont go away - Similar Threads - Pop Ups wont

2. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  3. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  4. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  6. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  7. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  8. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  9. Unidentifed MS App Popped up and wouln't go away

Unidentifed MS App Popped up and wouln't go away: I'm running Windows 1909. This morning a persistent window popped up on my laptop screen and I could find no way to move or close it. It was supposedly from Microsoft. It blocked the better part of my screen and I could not shift focus away from it. I finally resorted to...
  10. sign in to set up office page wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in to set up office page wont go away: sign in to set up office page will not go away, no place click on right button mouse does nothing. I'm not happy Microsoft - why do you allow this to happen ? Forcing a new user to buy your products....