Windows 10: pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

Discus and support pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stevehanes, Jan 22, 2020.

1. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

:)

stevehanes, Jan 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 22, 2020
  4. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

1. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS - Similar Threads - pop ups www

2. annoying pop up window, please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying pop up window, please help!: hi, all of the sudden my windows 10 shows this annoying popup every seconds, what is it? how do it turn it off? what's triggering it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-up-window-please-help/a6585c5e-450f-44af-9ad8-592679ff4e94
  3. Please help me with this ! Thanks you !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this ! Thanks you !: [ATTACH] Please tell me with is this ? https://preview.redd.it/6nx27itiz0m61.png?width=675&format=png&auto=webp&s=255d36c2b43c533fa9b194679d72b5a29e049e95 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  4. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  5. Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.: Lately, I've been getting frequent BSOD screens. Most of them have the Stop Code: System Service Exception. It also gives me What Failed: Win32kfull.sys on the screen. There have been other screens too with only the Stop Code along the lines of page fault in nonpaged area,...
  6. Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.

Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.: Lately, I've been getting frequent BSOD screens. Most of them have the Stop Code:System Service Exception. It also gives me What Failed: Win32kfull.sys on the screen. There have been other screens too with only the Stop Code along the lines of page fault in nonpaged...
  7. pop ups .. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-wwwwatchsportslivenet-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  8. Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.

Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.: I recently installed and uninstalled a thermaltake RGB controller software. After uninstalling, every time I start my pc, an error message pops up explaining that the RGB software was attempted to be started but the file was missing. This kind of thing is really annoying when...
  9. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  10. Date and Time Keep Popping Up - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and Time Keep Popping Up - Please Help: Hello, Since I upgraded to Windows 10, many things have been problematic. However, my issue currently is that the Date and Time keep popping up and remain popped up. I am referring to the one which shows and entire month calendar, along with the time, day, etc. It would...