Windows 10: pop ups

Discus and support pop ups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I continue to get pop up's a Mac Afee pop up comes on saying it has expired today to stop pops up sign on here.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnWheeler7, Aug 23, 2019.

1. pop ups

Hi I continue to get pop up's a Mac Afee pop up comes on saying it has expired today to stop pops up sign on here.

:)

JohnWheeler7, Aug 23, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 23, 2019
  4. pop ups

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

pop ups

1. pop ups - Similar Threads - pop ups

2. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  3. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  4. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  6. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  7. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  9. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  10. Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?

Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?: I don't even use Microsoft Edge and I've tried just about everything to make it stop popping up but nothing seems to work. It even happens when I log on at a place with no wifi and just enters a blank page. This new computer is otherwise great but very annoying....