Windows 10: Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug?

Discus and support Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Person_0859 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Person_0859, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug?

/u/Person_0859, Feb 23, 2023

2. Why does action center keep poping up when I click the touchpad?

Hi Andrew,

To assist you better regarding your concern with the action center, we suggest that you follow these steps and see if it'll help resolves the concern:

• Right the Windows icon.

• Select Device Manager.

• Right click on Touchpad, then select Disable.

• Confirm selection - touchpad is disabled

• Repeat the steps, this time select Enable Touchpad.
    Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Feb 23, 2023
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 23, 2023
  4. csatennis Win User

Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug?

1. Poping Up even after clicking "Start action". Is it a Bug? - Similar Threads - Poping clicking Start

2. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  3. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  4. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  5. Start action button disappears after being clicked but no "action" happens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start action button disappears after being clicked but no "action" happens: After a quick scan told me that there were threats, I did a full scan. It showed me 2 threats that have the same name: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Obviously the next course of action is to get rid of the threat, so I go to click "Start actions" and once I do it disappears,...
  6. file explorer keeps poping up on start up even in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer keeps poping up on start up even in safe mode: file explorer keeps poping up on start up even in safe mode. ive checked the startup programs, i dont see anything on autoruns im out of options...
  7. The calculator keeps poping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calculator keeps poping up: calculator keeps popping up Seems when I press the letter d How do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-keeps-poping-up/7eb913af-efb0-4434-ac84-42fb21bc87a7
  8. keeps poping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keeps poping up: no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-poping-up/555605cd-c4fd-4fa1-9a73-6a9f737d9bfe"
  9. services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up: [ATTACH] I didn't install or uninstall anything on my computer in last 2-3 months. Suddently i got this, i made the last windows updates but this thing keeps poping up in windows start up! I need to click "x" 3 times to go off!...
  10. Folder poping up and then dissapearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder poping up and then dissapearing: Hello Guys and Gals. i have this weird thing happening on my PC, i keep seeing this folder " removable storage " appear and then disappear from my desktop, does anyone have any idea as to what is happening ? when i open the folder i see all my drives, but then the Folder...