Windows 10: popping/cracking

Discus and support popping/cracking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So occasionly there will be horrible constant popping with my computer. its not my headphones because it does it with the speaker too. I have only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lukas.f, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Lukas.f Win User

popping/cracking

So occasionly there will be horrible constant popping with my computer. its not my headphones because it does it with the speaker too. I have only found a temporary fix if you change the quality of the sound (16bit 48000Hz to 24bit 44100 Hz) it stops. if there is a repeated sounds like tanks in planetary annhiation titans it will pop but only for lots of the same sound being repeated. If you think its a computer related issue let me know. I dont think it would be because no matter what device i plug in be it speakers or headphones it will do it.

:)

Lukas.f, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    microsoft photos aap crack

Hi Viraj,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone?
    • Which Operating System (OS) Build is currently installed on your phone?
    • What are troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What do you mean by "photos aap is cracking"?

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 12, 2018
  4. popping/cracking

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

popping/cracking

1. popping/cracking - Similar Threads - popping cracking

2. My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...: My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower to buzzing sound. What could be the issue? What should I do for this?...
  3. My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...: My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower to buzzing sound. What could be the issue? What should I do for this?...
  4. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have trouble with Windows about the sound crackling and popping almost all the time.// Hardware specs :CPU : Intel i9-9900KF 3.60 GhzGPU : Geforce RTX 3060Ram : 48GBAudio : Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen// Windows spec :System type : x64Edition : Windows 10...
  5. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have trouble with Windows about the sound crackling and popping almost all the time.// Hardware specs :CPU : Intel i9-9900KF 3.60 GhzGPU : Geforce RTX 3060Ram : 48GBAudio : Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen// Windows spec :System type : x64Edition : Windows 10...
  6. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cracking/popping Audio and Out of sync audio please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cracking/popping Audio and Out of sync audio please help: Ever since a couple days ago I've been frequently getting this audio issue where it starts to crack/pop which I initially thought was a hardware problem and my headphones broke or the connection, but I later realised that with every audio and video from my PC, the audio...
  8. All in one making occasional popping/cracking sounds, don't knowwhat is causing it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All in one making occasional popping/cracking sounds, don't knowwhat is causing it?: Hi, in short, this sound usually starts sometime after starting to playing some kind of audio ie. a youtube video or a game. but sometimes i hear it when nothing is playing at all. i have no idea what could be causing it. it's been an issue for months. I've tried all the...
  9. High Latency Causing Cracks and Pops in Audio and Stuttering System-wide - Screenshots Enclosed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High Latency Causing Cracks and Pops in Audio and Stuttering System-wide - Screenshots Enclosed: [IMG] Good day, I'm currently suffering from random stuttering and cracks in audio. Any audio playing when the stutters happen becomes a screech-filled mess, the mouse cursor grinds to halt, and I experience frame drops in games. I used LatencyMon to find the offenders...
  10. Popping and Cracking and Skipping from headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Popping and Cracking and Skipping from headphones: I've already asked this question before, nobody answered. Anyway I'm going to ask again. I've been having some issues with my audio frequently it's starting to make popping and cracking and skipping when i play games or watching YouTube or basically anything else, if you...