Windows 10: Popular registry hacks

Discus and support Popular registry hacks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Major Geeks is compiling a nice bunch or registry hacks for system customization. Download MajorGeeks Registry Tweaks - MajorGeeks Just some of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CountMike, Mar 24, 2020.

1. CountMike Win User

Popular registry hacks

CountMike, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Redbatman Win User
    Redbatman, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Vista Registry Hack Forces Auto-Download of SP1

For any of you hoping to get Windows Vista SP1 RTM code before it's officially ready, I suggest you head over to the source link for a detailed registry hack. Basically, this hack is a clever use of Microsoft's own code. At the run of a CMD file that was present in the latest beta version of Vista SP1, any version of Windows Vista will phone home and download whatever SP1 files it can find. Luckily for the adventurous, Microsoft will not be trying to shoot this hack down. In fact, they're happy that this time around, the hacking is completely legal, and safe. Safe, that is, until the upgrade is complete, after which you still are dealing with unfinished code.

If you understand the risks and want to play around, please follow the source link to download the appropriate files.

Source: Neowin.net

zekrahminator, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Popular registry hacks

Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Popular registry hacks

1. Popular registry hacks - Similar Threads - Popular registry hacks

2. Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular

in Windows 10 News
    Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular: [IMG]Twitter – now rebranded as X – no doubt is a great platform that has been not only liked by millions of users but celebrities alike. However, using the same app for a long time period can make it boring, normal, hence, worry not. In this article, we’ll be seeing some of...
  3. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?: Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site: https://m.majorgeeks.com/content/page/bypass_tpm_12.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE%5CSYSTEM%5CSetup,Windows%2011%20with%20TPM%201.2.Registry hack:How to Bypass TPM and Install Windows 11 - Registry...
  4. Is there any registry hacks to make all the background tiles uniform?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any registry hacks to make all the background tiles uniform?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idd4tu/is_there_any_registry_hacks_to_make_all_the/
  5. Is it safe to change the default windows font in the windows using the popular registry...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it safe to change the default windows font in the windows using the popular registry...: Here is the code that almost everyone uses: For Changing the Font Style :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]"Segoe UI TrueType"="""Segoe UI Bold TrueType"="""Segoe UI Bold Italic TrueType"="""Segoe UI...
  6. which windows version is popular why ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which windows version is popular why ?: Which is the best windows os version? why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-windows-version-is-popular-why/aad19452-fc86-419d-9abe-35cd4baf87a0
  7. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  8. Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser: I'm sick and tired of loosing network sharing browsing. I have seven wired Win10 machines on my network that are not always on. I want to disable the master browser on all my machines but one or two that are always on... There are a few sites showing a reg hack but the exact...
  9. Search/Popular Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search/Popular Now: HI all, Is there a way to permanently hide "Popular News" that shows up when you click search on the task bar? It seems it comes back after reboot (maybe other times too). Thanks! 16655
  10. Registry hack to maximize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry hack to maximize all windows: Is there a provision for a registry hack in windows 10 like the old XP OS to force all window to open maximized? What I've found in the search function doesn't answer my question. I've tried all the normal ways that work for a while but windows will revert back to a normal...