Windows 10: Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.

Discus and support Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this for real or a virus.. never had it ask if I would allow update to supported win10 version.. now its getting down to the nitty gritty told me it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tommytx, Aug 29, 2019.

1. tommytx Win User

Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.

Is this for real or a virus.. never had it ask if I would allow update to supported win10 version.. now its getting down to the nitty gritty told me it would update in 1 hour.... should I allow it... sounds like next time its not gonna even ask.. has anyone seen this?
    Win 10 operating system..PC.

:)

tommytx, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 29, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.

WIn 10 Update

Hi,

thanks for your help and assistance. So far I have tried two solutions, which are the firs two steps in the process withno success. This are the logs I get form WIn 10 update:

1) There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x8024a105).

2) There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 - Error 0x80240fff

I tried to run the WIn 10 Update troubleshooter but it didn't fix the error. Then I tried to reinstall the last KB Update, (the one previous to version 1703) it did the reinstall process, but then failed to Update to version 1703 again.

Next step the forum advises is the following:

Important

These are advanced steps. If you’re not comfortable using a command line tool, ask a friend who is comfortable to help you, or consider skipping this step.

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, right click the Windows button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin). If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
      Allow or Yes.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter.

Note

It might take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.

Should I try it or should I look for a different solution?

Thank you very much for your attention.

P.

Pierfrancesco M., Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.

1. Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10. - Similar Threads - Popup asking allow

2. Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 version 21H2, asks users to update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 version 21H2, asks users to update: Microsoft has ended support for Windows 10 version 21H2. The operating system was released on November 16, 2021 initially and has now reached its end of servicing. Customer devices that still run the system should be updated to the latest version of Windows 10, which is...
  3. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  4. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  5. Not allowing me to update Windows to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not allowing me to update Windows to version 1903: I have already posted this but nobody has helped me. Hello. My Windows is not allowing me to update. When I am in settings and try to update it gives me Error 0x80070015. I have researched that error on these forums and nothing has helped. I resulted to updating manually...
  6. Not allowing me to update Windows to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not allowing me to update Windows to version 1903: Hello. My Windows is not allowing me to update. When I am in settings and try to update it gives me Error 0x80070015. I have researched that error on these forums and nothing has helped. I resulted to updating manually where it got stuck at 89% for over 3 hours and...
  7. win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 keeps asking me to sign in: My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a temp account.... when I shut down I loose all setting and have to reset everything from font to screen size Rob...
  8. Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Popup asking me to allow update to a supported version of Win 10.: Is this for real or a virus.. never had it ask if I would allow update to supported win10 version.. now its getting down to the nitty gritty told me it would update in 1 hour.... should I allow it... sounds like next time its not gonna even ask.. has anyone seen this? Win 10...
  9. Win 10 Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Popup: How do I stop "Manage Optional Features" popping up every time I start after a Windows 10 reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-popup/0fb00882-4093-47ab-b9b0-53458ed5fe1a
  10. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...