Windows 10: popup blocker

Discus and support popup blocker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to disable my popup blocker. cannot get a lot of mail due to being unable to get past this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patti329, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Patti329 Win User

popup blocker

trying to disable my popup blocker. cannot get a lot of mail due to being unable to get past this.

:)

Patti329, Oct 30, 2018
  2. RChiu Win User

Popup blocker

How do I turn off my popup blocker?

RChiu, Oct 31, 2018
  3. popup blocker

how do i turn the popup blocker

off on my microsoft lumia535 phone

carolannlamont, Oct 31, 2018
  4. popup blocker

managing popup blocker

Hello Debbie,

Managing the pop-up blocker on the browsers that you are using on your Windows 10
    computer will help you enhance the security settings on the program while browsing the Internet. To help you manage the settings for Internet Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    change
    security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11
    . Once you’re on the page, you may expand and proceed with steps from the
    Pop-up Blocker option under the Privacy settings
    section, and then complete the process.

On the other hand, to turn on the pop-up blocker on the Microsoft Edge browser, you may proceed with the steps given in this article:
    Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge.

Note: The settings to create a list of sites that you don't want to block the pop-ups is only applies to the
    Internet Explorer.

***If you think this was helpful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.***

If you have other questions, feel free to post it here in the Community.

Joseph Ban, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

popup blocker

1. popup blocker - Similar Threads - popup blocker

2. where is popup blocker controls..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  3. where is popup blocker controls..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  4. where is popup blocker controls..?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?: After my latest Windows 10/64 update, I can no longer get addresses in a county site which requires popups. I've added the url to "exceptions" for popup blockers in Firefox, Chrome and Edge. But with all browsers, when I type a known address into the site, I get "address not...
  6. How can U stop Total as blocker popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can U stop Total as blocker popup: How can U stop Total as blocker popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-u-stop-total-as-blocker-popup/bf68e1a4-d4cf-4baf-8667-70696e85e5cf
  7. popup blocker ultimate

in Browsers and Email
    popup blocker ultimate: so im not sure if we are allowed to talk about this here, but i was using a popup blocker sometime ago that would pretty much block all popups unless you press and hold the ctrl button. i believe it was called popup blocker ultimate, but i just tried it and it doesnt seem to...
  8. Popup blockers working too well.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup blockers working too well.: I go to email; receive mail that has an attachment; won't allow me to open it. It says: can't open window n- to turn off popup blockers; I did....... still doesn't work. Anything that requires a new window to be opened won't work. Please help. t...
  9. Mail hyperlinks all indicating popup blocker

Mail hyperlinks all indicating popup blocker: I downloaded the Microsoft update last night. Now when using Chrome and AOL mail, I can no longer open any hyperlinks. Getting the following message: "Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." I have not installed...
  10. popup blocker

popup blocker: HOW DO i CANCEL POPUP BLOCKER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-blocker/8424e987-e7e6-4bfc-872c-bbb43aa6f65d