Windows 10: Popup boxes not displaying content fully

Discus and support Popup boxes not displaying content fully in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully. Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuhruthK, Sep 24, 2020.

1. SuhruthK Win User

Popup boxes not displaying content fully

I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully.

Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid this.

Popup boxes not displaying content fully a4969b04-a92c-4425-a484-86bfec8617c2?upload=true.png

:)

SuhruthK, Sep 24, 2020

2. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the
    problem still persists. It only seems to do this with pop up dialog boxes, such as software installation boxes. My display is a 48" Samsung 4K TV rung HDMI from a Nvidia GTX 980Ti GPU. Does anyone have a fix for this?

MikeKitson, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

Guru, thanks for your reply. Sadly this did not work. Yes it changed the size of the font in the message box but it still did not display fully in the box.

MikeKitson, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Popup boxes not displaying content fully

Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

From the above description, I suspect that there might be issue with the display drivers.

Meanwhile, I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

1. Press
    Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

2. Expand
    Display Driver from the list.

3. Right click on the
    Graphic driver and select update driver software.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Popup boxes not displaying content fully

1. Popup boxes not displaying content fully - Similar Threads - Popup boxes displaying

2. displaying disc content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    displaying disc content: i am having no success at dispalying disc content when the disc is inserted into the laptop. anyone know how to get that content onto the screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-disc-content/7b0ae80f-c835-496f-8569-3e54507939fe
  3. white popup box

in Windows 10 Support
    white popup box: Every time i try to click on to a link i get this whhite popup box that gets in the way of clicking the link.I am using a logiteck m510 mouse and running windows 10 How can i get this box from being in the way or poping up? 165462
  4. Popup boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup boxes: This has driven me crazy since I've owned computers and no one seems to have an answer. Every time the mouse passes over a link or sometimes even a word, I get a popup box identifying the link or word, sometimes just repeating it. How do I turn this nuisance off? I...
  5. Folder pictures are not fully displayed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder pictures are not fully displayed?: When I assign a picture as a folder picture/icon, it never displays the full picture, and instead all pictures are missing the top and bottom 2 inches or so. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/AMLRoss [link] [comments]...
  6. Displaying contents of OneCloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displaying contents of OneCloud: how do I display contents of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-contents-of-onecloud/cb3ddfd9-ae58-4a75-a52a-6587b989c37a
  7. chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content

in Windows 10 Support
    chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content: ALL my chm files display an "x" in place of graphic content. Those same files display properly on all my other Win 10 Pro machines. I'm currently at 1909 and it seems the problem started as long ago as 1809......... maybe even 1803. Any suggestions? [img] 147784
  8. chm files display graphic content as a little box with an "x"

in Windows 10 Customization
    chm files display graphic content as a little box with an "x": ALL my chm files display an "x" in place of graphic content. Those same files display properly on all my other Win 10 Pro machines. I'm currently at 1909 and it seems the problem started as long ago as 1809......... maybe even 1803. Any suggestions?...
  9. The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...: I am trying to transfer photos from my Google Pixel 3a. When I connect the phone and open the DCIM > Camera folder, I get this message: The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another application is copying data to or from a device,...
  10. Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!: I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?