Windows 10: Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why?

Discus and support Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This thing pops up automatically on start of my PC when I close it ,It comes up again very frequently over and over again. I have no malware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aryanpandey, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why?

Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why? 778684fe-0bd6-4c9b-9343-a8572ce553e5?upload=true.png

This thing pops up automatically on start of my PC when I close it ,It comes up again very frequently over and over again. I have no malware in the PC and I don't open anything on startup, it just pops up automatically. It's really annoying me now. How do I stop it?

:)

Aryanpandey, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Jan 1, 2019
  4. EsMj Win User

Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why?

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why?

1. Popup coming up saying access denied automatically, why? - Similar Threads - Popup coming saying

2. Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied: For some reason, I went to my community in Roblox Creator Dashboard, This appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-say-error-code-403-access-denied/24124452-ed39-4c4c-8ac1-1aefc25b6d55
  3. Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied: For some reason, I went to my community in Roblox Creator Dashboard, This appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-say-error-code-403-access-denied/24124452-ed39-4c4c-8ac1-1aefc25b6d55
  4. Access denied bootrec /fixboot why?!

Access denied bootrec /fixboot why?!: Windows 11 after upgrading from windows 10 at startup just shows black screen help fix. Windows 10 no black screen problem but occasionally after 10-15min use the screen turns black and unable to see anything...
  5. Realtek Audio Popup not coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Popup not coming up: I am using Windows 11 on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 system. The edition is Windows 11 Home Single Language and version is 22H2. The OS build is 22621.1413. The Experience pack is Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0. When I hover the mouse on the speaker icon on the...
  6. Realtek Audio Popup not coming up

Realtek Audio Popup not coming up: I am using Windows 11 on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 system. The edition is Windows 11 Home Single Language and version is 22H2. The OS build is 22621.1413. The Experience pack is Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0. When I hover the mouse on the speaker icon on the...
  7. file explore says access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explore says access denied: What to do if file explore says access denied when i select a user, i'm the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explore-says-access-denied/992024e6-d93a-4ef5-88ef-19be6311a773"
  8. ACCESS DENIED WHY?

ACCESS DENIED WHY?: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/" on this server. Reference #18.3fcd94d1.1534292866.66ff4159 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/access-denied-why/986fcb08-bda9-4606-bfd1-e344b5a44e90
  9. Popup keeps coming up

Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...
  10. Why ACCESS DENIED if I'm Administrator?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why ACCESS DENIED if I'm Administrator?!: I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro onto my desktop. I did not upgrade the system. During installation i created my own account. The account type is Administrator. I turned off UAC. What i don't understand is i often get the message "Access Denied" or you are not an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thing popprf up on pc saying access denied